Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Indiana Pacers Shopping Hibbert?

http://fansided.com/2014/08/10/india...witter#!bALUV3

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...medium=twitter

Indiana have talked w/ Pistons for Moroe & Suns for Dragic.

Interesting.....
    Last edited by 3ballbomber; 08-10-2014 at 08:08 PM.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    I question the validity but after last season I bet they wish he signed with Portland. Hibbert has to get a little more fire if he is going to be a legit center in this league. Far to many times hes struggles with consistency.

West/Monroe looks okay, but the Pacers are still without some real offensive firepower.

vCash
    God Indiana is having a crappy offseason. They had a nice trio of stars they could build around for about 40 mil a year. All that team really needed was a true PG and they could have been true contenders. Hibbs is a curious case but I still think he has value to Indiana.

vCash
    Unfortunately it appears they're in a rough spot with Paul George and there salary cap and talent after Lance left

vCash
    why would the pistons want hibbert they have Drummond for the suns however it makes perfect sense but dragic has a player option for 2015 why would he resign in indy that trade makes no sense either for indy

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Though the specifics are new, it is not news that Hibbert is being shopped. There have been rumors connected with Boston, Phoenix Milwaukee, Portland, and now Detroit. I don't think Indiana sells just to sell. If Indy can't get a fair trade, I think they just ride out what is probably a lost season anyway. There is not a lot of reason to clear cap space until 2016 (when Hibbert and West both come off their deals) unless you want a shot at Bledsoe, who looks like he is going to have to take a qualifying offer.

vCash
    so they gonna lose george,lance and hibbert in one offseason. damn,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    so they gonna lose george,lance and hibbert in one offseason. damn,
    I thought their slogan going into the offseason was to stay the course, according to larry bird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Though the specifics are new, it is not news that Hibbert is being shopped. There have been rumors connected with Boston, Phoenix Milwaukee, Portland, and now Detroit. I don't think Indiana sells just to sell. If Indy can't get a fair trade, I think they just ride out what is probably a lost season anyway. There is not a lot of reason to clear cap space until 2016 (when Hibbert and West both come off their deals) unless you want a shot at Bledsoe, who looks like he is going to have to take a qualifying offer.
    That would be a nice part to add next to George, but he still needs to prove himself next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopsmate View Post
    I question the validity but after last season I bet they wish he signed with Portland. Hibbert has to get a little more fire if he is going to be a legit center in this league. Far to many times hes struggles with consistency.

West/Monroe looks okay, but the Pacers are still without some real offensive firepower.
    Pacers need to go hard after Marion. One year at the disabled player exception. Marion plays Pacers type of ball.

As for Hibbert, he has Kareem coaching him, which can't
    hurt, but he needs to gain some fire and play much more physically, foul trouble be damned.

Maybe a hypnotist, or a psychologist, or a neurologist, or a serious piece of awe inspiring, shall we say, passionate (to say the least) female.
    Generosity, that was my first mistake

vCash
    Time to blow it up for Okafor!

vCash
    They've got to trade him. And going Small for a guard is a good idea.

At the very least, they need to shed Salary for an immediate Reboot next year with a Free Agent signing to pair with whoever they get for Hibbert... West, Hill and a healed George.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Unfortunately it appears they're in a rough spot with Paul George and there salary cap and talent after Lance left
    I would think that the Pacers will get some kind if exception considering Paul George's injury. IF (huge if) they could trade Hibbert for Dragic and if they were to get an exception for George I would use that to go after Bledsoe. This year would still be tough for them but once George comes back a team with Dragic, Bledsoe, and George would be pretty serious in the East.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    They've got to trade him. And going Small for a guard is a good idea.

At the very least, they need to shed Salary for an immediate Reboot next year with a Free Agent signing to pair with whoever they get for Hibbert... West, Hill and a healed George.
    After the season Hibbert just had, it is going to cost the Pacers to get rid of Hibbert and that salary.
    Generosity, that was my first mistake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I would think that the Pacers will get some kind if exception considering Paul George's injury. IF (huge if) they could trade Hibbert for Dragic and if they were to get an exception for George I would use that to go after Bledsoe. This year would still be tough for them but once George comes back a team with Dragic, Bledsoe, and George would be pretty serious in the East.
    they already got the exception it's only 5 mill not much help

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast