Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500

    If Zack Wheeler........

    Ends up getting traded, I will burn Citifield down to the ground

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Ends up getting traded, I will burn Citifield down to the ground
    he wont. Only for stanton if its straight up

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    79,154
    vCash
    1500
    But Wheeler does not go 9 innings every game with zero walks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    LI South Shore
    Posts
    658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Ends up getting traded, I will burn Citifield down to the ground
    Better hijack a 747, gasoline won't work.

    Nah, that's in bad taste. Do whatever lights your fire, but don't call for bail money
    Last edited by yogib8; 08-10-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    "I've always felt that at the point that I don't play the game with my hair on fire, I'm just not physically gifted enough to continue playing at this level, so that's how I've always approached it." - Daniel Murphy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by yogib8 View Post
    Better hijack a 747, gasoline won't work.

    Nah, that's in bad taste. Do whatever lights your fire, but don't call for bail money
    Ok sourpuss, of course with no one there. Is that better??? J-o-k-e

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,900
    vCash
    1500
    I would rather keep Niese and trade Wheeler.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I would rather keep Niese and trade Wheeler.
    . I like niese but we also have matz coming. Wheeler will only get better

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    6,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I would rather keep Niese and trade Wheeler.
    Whys that?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,510
    vCash
    1500
    Now I'm kind of hoping Wheeler gets traded, just to see how this plays out.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Whys that?
    Because Niese is a lefty.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,987
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher:28913076
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Ends up getting traded, I will burn Citifield down to the ground
    he wont. Only for stanton if its straight up
    What's wrong with people? Wheeler for Stanton straight up wouldn't happen. Marlins would laugh. If that's all it took we'd do it in a heartbeat.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I would rather keep Niese and trade Wheeler.
    Is it because of value? Because then I somewhat agree. But I thought you were pro-Wheeler.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Because Niese is a lefty.
    Is that all? I disagree completely then. Having a lefty in the rotation is not necessary.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,900
    vCash
    1500
    It's called sarcasm.
    I would trade Niese so fast your head would spin.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    It's called sarcasm.
    I would trade Niese so fast your head would spin.
    OK me too, but his value is at it's lowest point.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •