Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Skaggs to Have Tommy John Surgery

Will miss the rest of this year and could miss all of next year as well. Really sad. This hurts our depth a lot for this year and next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Will miss the rest of this year and could miss all of next year as well. Really sad. This hurts our depth a lot for this year and next year.
    This sucks. As a team we have been playing very poorly lately. Hopefully this is one of those mid season slumps and we figure everything out in time to get hot and make a run late.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfan1984 View Post
    This sucks. As a team we have been playing very poorly lately. Hopefully this is one of those mid season slumps and we figure everything out in time to get hot and make a run late.
    Been playing terrible lol. It's weird. I get less mad watching the games now that we're four games back. To be honest, I give up on winning the division. A's are too good. When we were 1-2 games back I would get so mad watching the games cause I wanted to catch them so bad. Hamilton was never this bad right? Because it seems like every time he goes up there, it's a strike out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Been playing terrible lol. It's weird. I get less mad watching the games now that we're four games back. To be honest, I give up on winning the division. A's are too good. When we were 1-2 games back I would get so mad watching the games cause I wanted to catch them so bad. Hamilton was never this bad right? Because it seems like every time he goes up there, it's a strike out.
    Ya I don't get it. 3 pitches that he whiffs on then sits down. They just aren't putting good at bats together. Everyone looks like they are going up there to hit a homerun.

vCash
    All I can say is thank God for Trout! I'm praying we don't have one of those end of the season collapses.

vCash
    Jon Niese just got through waivers, he has 16 million owed to him over the next two years plus a couple of pricey options, the mets have a ton of pitching, and I think they are ready to move on from him.

vCash
    Angels manager Mike Scioscia announced to reporters today that Tyler Skaggs underwent successful Tommy John surgery this afternoon. News of Skaggs’ injury first broke on Sunday afternoon. While the Halos have yet to make a move to address the void in their rotation, it wouldn’t be surprising to see them make some kind of waiver transaction in the next two to three weeks. Skaggs is expected to be out until 2016, Scioscia said on Sunday.
    __________________________________._________