Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    979
    vCash
    1500

    Skaggs to Have Tommy John Surgery

    Will miss the rest of this year and could miss all of next year as well. Really sad. This hurts our depth a lot for this year and next year.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Orange
    Posts
    535
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Will miss the rest of this year and could miss all of next year as well. Really sad. This hurts our depth a lot for this year and next year.
    This sucks. As a team we have been playing very poorly lately. Hopefully this is one of those mid season slumps and we figure everything out in time to get hot and make a run late.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    979
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfan1984 View Post
    This sucks. As a team we have been playing very poorly lately. Hopefully this is one of those mid season slumps and we figure everything out in time to get hot and make a run late.
    Been playing terrible lol. It's weird. I get less mad watching the games now that we're four games back. To be honest, I give up on winning the division. A's are too good. When we were 1-2 games back I would get so mad watching the games cause I wanted to catch them so bad. Hamilton was never this bad right? Because it seems like every time he goes up there, it's a strike out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Orange
    Posts
    535
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Been playing terrible lol. It's weird. I get less mad watching the games now that we're four games back. To be honest, I give up on winning the division. A's are too good. When we were 1-2 games back I would get so mad watching the games cause I wanted to catch them so bad. Hamilton was never this bad right? Because it seems like every time he goes up there, it's a strike out.
    Ya I don't get it. 3 pitches that he whiffs on then sits down. They just aren't putting good at bats together. Everyone looks like they are going up there to hit a homerun.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    1,929
    vCash
    1500
    All I can say is thank God for Trout! I'm praying we don't have one of those end of the season collapses.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,948
    vCash
    1500
    Jon Niese just got through waivers, he has 16 million owed to him over the next two years plus a couple of pricey options, the mets have a ton of pitching, and I think they are ready to move on from him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,658
    vCash
    1500
    Angels manager Mike Scioscia announced to reporters today that Tyler Skaggs underwent successful Tommy John surgery this afternoon. News of Skaggs’ injury first broke on Sunday afternoon. While the Halos have yet to make a move to address the void in their rotation, it wouldn’t be surprising to see them make some kind of waiver transaction in the next two to three weeks. Skaggs is expected to be out until 2016, Scioscia said on Sunday.
    .
    __________________________________._________

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •