Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

If Lebron Stayed With The Heat Do You Think They Win One More Ring?

Let`s say Lebron had choose to say with the Heat instead of going back to the Cavs? Do you think they would still come out of the east? Would they be favs over the Bulls? And with the way the roster is now could they have beat the Spurs,Thunder or even the Clippers in a series?

vCash
    Most people will want to say no if they are not HEAT fans. At this point it doesn't matter.

I even think regardless of how deep into the playoffs the current HEAT get, or how Wade and Bosh perform this year still won't change people's minds.

96% of basketball fans feel he made the right choice.

vCash
    They'd need a bit of a revamp in the supporting cast outside the big 3, but yes. I also think they would have won again this past season had they played anyone other than San Antonio.

vCash
    Depends on a lot of things. I'm not gonna sit here and say they would or wouldn't have...I think either are feasible possibilities. With LeBron you're already halfway there. If Wade cut weight like he's doing now and that made a difference they'd be closer. McBob was/is a great fit and an upgrade. They still have some obvious issues, but they made 4 Finals in a row...so of course they could. But they would have needed to do something more than bring in McBob and Granger for me to say they "would have".
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Most people will want to say no if they are not HEAT fans. At this point it doesn't matter.

I even think regardless of how deep into the playoffs the current HEAT get, or how Wade and Bosh perform this year still won't change people's minds.

96% of basketball fans feel he made the right choice.
    96% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I wonder if Heat fans can be objective and answer honestly, since you've essentially deemed non-Heat fans cannot.

It's not subjective to look at the current Heat roster sans Deng and with LeBron and say that the team did not improve from the season past. They're all a year older (especially Wade) and the eastern conference got stronger. The Heat during the regular season were a good team, but they hardly looked elite.

They swept through the Leastern, but I think in addition to Spurs, the Thunder and Clippers would have also beaten them in the Finals. Today, they would've been worse, and if the Bulls were fully healthy, I'd put them neck and neck with the Heat. It wouldn't be the same cakewalk like it was this past season.

So would the Heat make it to the Finals? They'd have to pass Chicago (not a guarantee) but I honestly think they'd lose to at least 3 teams out west. In my opinion, they wouldn't win a championship as they were, with those incremental improvements.

I guess that makes me part of the 96%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    96% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I wonder if Heat fans can be objective and answer honestly, since you've essentially deemed non-Heat fans cannot.

It's not subjective to look at the current Heat roster sans Deng and with LeBron and say that the team did not improve from the season past. They're all a year older (especially Wade) and the eastern conference got stronger. The Heat during the regular season were a good team, but they hardly looked elite.

They swept through the Leastern, but I think in addition to Spurs, the Thunder and Clippers would have also beaten them in the Finals. Today, they would've been worse, and if the Bulls were fully healthy, I'd put them neck and neck with the Heat. It wouldn't be the same cakewalk like it was this past season.

So would the Heat make it to the Finals? They'd have to pass Chicago (not a guarantee) but I honestly think they'd lose to at least 3 teams out west. In my opinion, they wouldn't win a championship as they were, with those incremental improvements.

I guess that makes me part of the 96%.
    96% relates mathematically to 30 teams, so theoretically HEAT fans represent approximately 3% or 3.33% to be exact under equal parity.

All I said was the overwhelming thought among fans are he made the right choice, while among HEAT fans they think he made the wrong choice. I don't see what's wrong with what I said. I didn't say anyone was right or wrong, so right out of the gate you let your bias be known against HEAT fans, therefore I have no more text to waste on you.

vCash
    They'd have a strong shot to IMO but nothing is guaranteed. Their window with the current group would have probably been 2-3 years at most though IMO. Beyond that, they'd have a much declined Wade and an entering the decline phase Bosh locking up all their cap space with Lebron so there would be no flexibility to get better. The reason why I think Lebron made the "right" choice in terms of winning is that CLE has potential longevity as a title contender. In MIA he would have had another couple good cracks at another one but beyond that it would be highly questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Wade wasn't the same anymore, but it was obvious they'd at least get to the finals again and again.

Hell, I think they might have made the finals 6 or 7 times. The east is weak and Lebron on his owned carried the weak Cavs before. Wade, no matter how hurt, and Bosh were still good pieces that guaranteed Lebron a trip to the finals.

so yeah, high chance.

Whomever says no isn't thinking clearly about what Lebron has accomplished. Finals with the Cavs was all him. 4 finals and 2 championships was mostly 70% him.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    96% relates mathematically to 30 teams, so theoretically HEAT fans represent approximately 3% or 3.33% to be exact under equal parity.

All I said was the overwhelming thought among fans are he made the right choice, while among HEAT fans they think he made the wrong choice. I don't see what's wrong with what I said. I didn't say anyone was right or wrong, so right out of the gate you let your bias be known against HEAT fans, therefore I have no more text to waste on you.
    Theoretically, and to be exact, your statistic is pointless. Please stop trying to qualify it.

One has to wonder it you know what bias means. Having an opinion different than yours means I'm biased? I just provided reasoning for my opinion, but all you can say is I'm being partial. Sound counterargument.

Don't waste text at all, because you're clearly full of crap and not worth your own argument.

vCash
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Yeah they would have won another ring but not playing against The Spurs.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    Theoretically, and to be exact, your statistic is pointless. Please stop trying to qualify it.

One has to wonder it you know what bias means. Having an opinion different than yours means I'm biased? I just provided reasoning for my opinion, but all you can say is I'm being partial. Sound counterargument.

Don't waste text at all, because you're clearly full of crap and not worth your own argument.
    So you are angry that I quantified the team's fans mathematically? Sorry, I guess that's too bad.

Yes, you are biased attacking my thought that most HEAT fans think he made the wrong choice and if he did resign would continue to believe in their own team as most typical fans believe in their own team. I presume this would be common sense, but you know what they say nowadays, sense isn't all that common. If being "full of crap" is knowing something so blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain inside their head, then I guess my head is "full of crap"and yours is empty.

vCash
    So you are angry that I quantified the team's fans mathematically? Sorry, I guess that's too bad.

Yes, you are biased attacking my thought that most HEAT fans think he made the wrong choice and if he did resign would continue to believe in their own team as most typical fans believe in their own team. I presume this would be common sense, but you know what they say nowadays, sense isn't all that common. If being "full of crap" is knowing something so blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain inside their head, then I guess my head is "full of crap"and yours is empty.
    Your common sense is not common, it's just plain biased. You are a homer in every sense of the word. The Heat got decimated in the Finals and you contend they would win it next year had LeBron stayed? Based on what? Hopefully not the results of the past season where they underachieved by their lofty standards. Your reasoning for your baseless argument is "I believe in my team." Well that's cute and all, really. I'd like to hug you and pat you on the head. Yet even in a discussion with someone who's head is empty, you still fall egregiously short.

I disagree with your stance, but for the love of god, back up it with something, anything remotely tangible. Otherwise, follow through on what you promised to do earlier: stop replying.
    Last edited by RLundi; 08-10-2014 at 01:14 PM.

vCash
    I think they would have been competitive for another 3ish years and think they would likely win one in that time.

vCash
    Whatever the script told them to do.

If the writers wanted them to win 4 straight titles, they're would have been nothing that any other team could have done about it.

So, I say yes the HEAT could have won more then 3 titles if Lbj stayed. Pat would have retooled.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast