Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Are Raps-Pacers in talks about 2Pat for DWest?

According to Ron Leyba, of EyeOnBasketball.com, this is rumored to be possibly brewing. I'm not sure I really like this. David West is ill, but the chemistry is jus so good, right now. And the possibility of losing "assets" not including Fields or Hayes worries me.

Link: http://www.fantasybasketballmoneylea...ng-david-west/

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

vCash
    no sense for Toronto

vCash
    Love the fit, but not at the price of Patterson.

If they want expirings and a conditional future pick for him so they can tank then fine. But not interested in giving up real assets for a soon to be 34 year old PF that has a $12M player option for 2015/16.

vCash
    We need pat's shooting so I doubt this happens. West is the better player but he's clearly declining

vCash
    West would be perfect beside jonas. D west has an automatic mid range shot and is a brute on the board. Imo d west is the second coming of antonio davis, the toughness and grit is very important. Playoffs are a different animal as we all know, d west is the player we need

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    We need pat's shooting so I doubt this happens. West is the better player but he's clearly declining
    but west can provide that inside scoring and vet leadership that this team also needs.

with lowry, ross, lou, gvz, and even dero I think our out side shooting should be ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax_da_workman View Post
    West would be perfect beside jonas. D west has an automatic mid range shot and is a brute on the board. Imo d west is the second coming of antonio davis, the toughness and grit is very important. Playoffs are a different animal as we all know, d west is the player we need
    +1

vCash
    Lowry-GVZ
    Dero-Williams-Fields
    Ross-JJ-Caboclo
    West Johnson-Hansborough
    Jonas-Noguera-Hayes

vCash
    We would definitely be a scary team with him. But wouldn't it be a sick team, with him and PatPat on our team at the same time. Give them Hayes, Fields as expirings if the Pavers are convinced they can't really compete like before? Semi-rebuild. :P #WishfulThinking

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Love the fit, but not at the price of Patterson.

If they want expirings and a conditional future pick for him so they can tank then fine. But not interested in giving up real assets for a soon to be 34 year old PF that has a $12M player option for 2015/16.
    Id offer them Amir and Hayez or Fields.. gives them a servicable pf and a huge expiring contract for cap relief in 2016 if they take fields.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GameBreaker View Post
    We would definitely be a scary team with him. But wouldn't it be a sick team, with him and PatPat on our team at the same time. Give them Hayes, Fields as expirings if the Pavers are convinced they can't really compete like before? Semi-rebuild. :P #WishfulThinking
    would be awesome to have them both..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GameBreaker View Post

As much as i would like that, be realistic. They will have to rebuild, hayes and feilds and a late pick wont get him

vCash
    I'd offer Amir, Lou Williams and a protected 1st for West.

Not sure if that would get him on the open market but I don't think its the craziest offer.

vCash
    As much as i would like that, be realistic. They will have to rebuild, hayes and feilds and a late pick wont get him
    actually both are fairly large expiring contracts, will make the pacers big players in free agency 2016, by then George should be back as well. Id almost rather keep those expirings so the raps can land a big free agent in 2016

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Id almost rather keep those expirings so the raps can land a big free agent in 2016
    Do any of u really believe durant is coming? If no then we make moves now towards making THIS team better NOW

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast