Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the 11th best player in the league?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Harden

3 21.43%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

2 14.29%
  • Dwight Howard

0 0%
  • LaMarcus Aldridge

1 7.14%
  • Carmelo Anthony

5 35.71%
  • DeMarcus Cousins

0 0%
  • Tony Parker

1 7.14%
  • Tim Duncan

2 14.29%
  • Goran Dragic

0 0%
    vCash

Bulls' Forum Top-25 NBA Players 2014 Ranking: #11

Poll: Vote for which player you feel takes the cake as the 11th best player in the league (if you feel like a player should be on the list that's not, then mention him in the thread and he could end up being on the next poll). Now, this is NOT for who will be the 11th best player for next season. This is who is the 11th best player as of this summer. Vote accordingly please. [Players that did not play a significant amount of time won't be added to the poll i.e. Kobe, Derrick]

1. Lebron James
    2. Kevin Durant
    3. Chris Paul
    4. Stephen Curry
    5. Kevin Love
    6. Anthony Davis
    7. Blake Griffin
    8. Russell Westbrook
    9. Joakim Noah
    10. Paul George
    11. ?

if you have any player suggestions to add to the poll, please post them

vCash
    now, it's really open for debate imo

vCash
    Wow every player on this list is flawed in some way. I went with Melo because if I were going to build around any of them I'd take him. Harden is so bad defensively he makes Melo look strong on that side.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Dirk, then Parker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    Wow every player on this list is flawed in some way. I went with Melo because if I were going to build around any of them I'd take him. Harden is so bad defensively he makes Melo look strong on that side.
    yeah it's really tough. I think Melo's a fine choice, but I'd take Dirk over him without much thought. Not sure if I'd take Harden over Melo, i might but Harden has had his own struggles in the playoffs. Speaking of which, Dirk just really sucked BIG time in the playoffs lol.

I seriously have no idea, but I think Goran Dragic deserves major attention here: 20/6/3 on a 60ts% 119 ORtg .186 WS/48 21.4 PER and damn near carried that PHO team to the playoffs with Bledsoe missing major time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    yeah it's really tough. I think Melo's a fine choice, but I'd take Dirk over him without much thought. Not sure if I'd take Harden over Melo, i might but Harden has had his own struggles in the playoffs. Speaking of which, Dirk just really sucked BIG time in the playoffs lol.

I seriously have no idea, but I think Goran Dragic deserves major attention here: 20/6/3 on a 60ts% 119 ORtg .186 WS/48 21.4 PER and damn near carried that PHO team to the playoffs with Bledsoe missing major time
    As soon as I saw this list I immediately thought "has Shammy waited long enough to justify taking Dirk?". I know you get royalties every time you praise him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Dirk, then Parker.
    I came really close to taking Parker. I actually hovered over that one and then went down to Melo.

vCash
    Parker really was underwhelming this past year statistically, especially when you compare his production just one year ago. I can't take him ahead of Harden or Dragic considering all 3 of those guys don't play defense, but both Harden/Dragic are far superior offensive players than Parker was this past season

vCash
    Past season, Dragic was prime Tony Parker with better defensive habbits and a reliable 3 point shot.

I'm still rolling with LaMarcus here, because he killed the Rockets in some Playoff games on his own, he was automatic and his rebounding became elite, even though playing with a dirty worker like Lopez has something to do with that.

vCash
    I have it between Parker and Harden.

I feel Parker will never lead a team as the primmary scorer but i think that his influence in the game is so big that he deserves my vote. He makes every team player around him better.

vCash
    ended up going with Melo; he's not quite the offensive player Harden is, but the mismatches he can provide playing two positions effectively + he's a superior defender and carries a load greater than anyone in the league this past year earned him my vote *since nobody is head/shoulders above someone else*

vCash
    Harden.

Last thread convinced me Aldridge is not top ten. But Harden should of been top ten. Westbrook shouldn't with his DL stints.

vCash
    don't really wanna move on to #12 with the league vote getter being at only 3, so c'mon people who haven't voted yet

vCash
    Funny thing is if Melo would've signed with the Bulls he would've been right under Durant... No doubt in my mind top 3 players in this league LBJ, KD & Melo.
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

vCash
    Melo all day!