Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

PRESEASON: Saints vs Rams 8/8/14

New Orleans Saints(0-0) Vs. St. Louis Rams (0-0)

[/QUOTE]
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Was in the Edward Jones Dome for our game against them last year. Fun atmosphere. Can't wait to see some of our young guys in action
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Was driving to Vegas for while the game was on. Based off reports and the box score, Griffin, Ingram, Cooks and PRob shined.

vCash
    I know it was preseason and the outcome was irrelevant, but damn, it still felt good to get a win against G Dubb and company.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    I know it was preseason and the outcome was irrelevant, but damn, it still felt good to get a win against G Dubb and company.
    Agreed

vCash
    I agree as well Hoon

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    So how do u guys feel about griffin as the future for us as the media is assuming. I kinda agree with them but drew is gonna play till he's 45 though. And after he says that he gets hurt

vCash
    Griffin fits our team very well but I truly believe Griffin would kind of plummet if he went to another team. He's been playing in the same system for ever since Tulane runs the same one as us. I believe its been extremely beneficial to him and for him to have to start over someone else probably wont work. I hope we can keep him for a while and eventually see what he can turn into. Just don't think it would be to his benefit to go anywhere else

I think of him as a system QB but I think we could make it work and I hope he has a long term future here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Griffin fits our team very well but I truly believe Griffin would kind of plummet if he went to another team. He's been playing in the same system for ever since Tulane runs the same one as us. I believe its been extremely beneficial to him and for him to have to start over someone else probably wont work. I hope we can keep him for a while and eventually see what he can turn into. Just don't think it would be to his benefit to go anywhere else

I think of him as a system QB but I think we could make it work and I hope he has a long term future here.
    I think we definitely take Griffin over McCown this year because we need the roster spot, Griffin has been more impressive, and is younger. I would trust Griffin for a few games, idk how we would do full time
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Oh, I agree for sure. I was just saying that I think this team is his best bet and I hope we can keep him for the long term because he knows the system well. I was never a McCown guy. McCown is what he is at this point.

vCash
    But to Mccowns credit he has 9 career TD's and has been in the league 10 years. That is impressive he's able to convince teams to sign him.

vCash
    I wasn't able to catch the game but did catch the highlights. Did Cooks do that against starters or backups? Ingram was very impressive. He looked like Bama Ingram in those highlights.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash
    Griffin is a system QB, but something about his delivery makes me cringe!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    I like our focus on the run game! Thats the kind of football that will carry us on the road and in bad weather.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Anybody with a saint Titan thread. I don't know how to do it. I know I know I have to change my sig. I don't think I can do it from my phone can I? I am lazy and my computer is slow as shite

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast