Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Our Pouncey Cleared!!!!!!!

So that whole Pouncey is a bad badguy stuff goes away now right. Feel free to apologize. So for word is that this guy was never even in the same room as the Pouncey's. Just trying to grab some rich guy money...

vCash
    He is still being sued. Just because the Police don't think they will change him doesn't really mean anything. Big Ben wasn't changed for the Rape thing and they still suspended him 6 games then reduced it to 4.

Really doesn't matter anyways being he is gone for the year due to injury.

vCash
    This is probably just some people trying to money grab from the Pouncey's but....

Mike is still being sued, and why the hell does he keep getting into trouble, he is a great player on the field. but damn immature off it.

I like the guy and all but he is really flirting with danger, particularly on his birthday

vCash
    OK I don't understand how he "keeps getting into trouble". He's yet to be suspended and he hasn't even been in jail while with the team. Yea he's immature and seems like a here, but just because he's been in a bit of trouble lately doesn't deserve the treatment he's been getting lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    OK I don't understand how he "keeps getting into trouble". He's yet to be suspended and he hasn't even been in jail while with the team. Yea he's immature and seems like a here, but just because he's been in a bit of trouble lately doesn't deserve the treatment he's been getting lately.
    It was the whole "free Hernandez", the JMARTIN thing, and this... he just keeps popping up in the news cycle for things that I wouldn't want any of the Phins players popping up about and the fact that they were all back to back to back

vCash
    Dolphin fans overreact to Pouncey's behavior because I guess we don't really have a bad boy on the team. Fact of the matter is: he's never failed a drug test, been pulled over with drugs or drunk, or beat up his girlfriend. He's not a bad guy, he's made a few small small mistakes but people blow it up like he's a loose cannon.