Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

2014 PSD Giants Fans Pick 'Em League ***LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IN***

2014 PSD GIANTS FANS PICK 'EM

It's that time again! Our annual Giants Fans pick 'em league is ready to go. This year I have a small prize for the winner (actually I had one last year which was never claimed). If you're interested in playing send me a PM and I'll send you the league sign up info IF:

(1) You are a current PSD Giants fan. Sorry to the lurkers, but you can't sign up for PSD now and get into the league. But sign up anyway and join in the discussion now! Also no fans of other teams allowed, even if you swear the Giants are your #2 team.
    and
    (2) You are a year-round ACTIVE member of the Giants forum. It's much less fun or fair when guys who haven't posted since Plax shot himself suddenly jump into these leagues and win.
    or
    (3) You are a veteran on here who has been active in past leagues and you have at least been actively posting in the Giants forum during the regular season. In case you haven't noticed, the key word here is ACTIVE. ....slackers.

1ST PLACE PRIZE

2013 Topps Platinum Jonathan Hankins Autographed Rookie Card

Not worth much now, but he's a star on the rise!

3 things to note once you're in the league:

1. We are using Yahoo and picking through the playoffs, not just the regular season!

2. WHEN YOU NAME YOUR "PICK SET" USE THE SAME NAME AS YOUR PSD NAME!!
    Ex. My pick set name is: GGGGG-Men
    This is so we know who's who and it makes bragging and winner info a lot easier to sort out. If I don't recognize your pick set name and you do not confirm it with me, you'll get booted from the league.

3. ***READ THIS AND DO THIS*** I HIGHLY recommend that once you sign up you take 10 minutes to go through and MAKE PICKS FOR EVERY WEEK OF THE SEASON. Even if you just go through and pick all home teams. You can always change your picks later on as that week comes up. This way if you forget one week for whatever reason, you'll at least have SOMETHING in there. Better to get a few right than to get a big fat ZERO one week that will ruin your standings. Every year someone doesn't do this and they get ****ed by it. Don't be that person!

Disclaimer: This is not a PSD sponsored league. All league rules, actions and prizes are set up by me.

vCash
    I'm in.

Why does this get to be sticky but not the FF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I'm in.

Why does this get to be sticky but not the FF

I stickied both.

vCash
    I'll do it , you didn't have to do a prize man that's cool though ..wait is it free to enter (I read everything but I'm also being yelled at by my girl lol) .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If you're interested in playing send me a PM
    No fee to enter.

vCash
    Idk how to pm ? Wtf ...it use to be easy ..iPad different?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Idk how to pm ? Wtf ...it use to be easy ..iPad different?
    "Notifications" in the top right. Check your inbox. Sent you the sign up info.

vCash
    I would love to get in. I may be considered a lurker though. Have been following for years and have posted here and there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    I would love to get in. I may be considered a lurker though. Have been following for years and have posted here and there
    15 posts in 5 years. Impressive. But they're at least quality posts and you totally called the Cullen Jenkins signing. So far there is less interest than past years, so we'll see. I do want a good full league here.

Get to posting! Don't be intimidated by the know-it-all bullies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    "Notifications" in the top right. Check your inbox. Sent you the sign up info.
    Thnx and I'm all set for week one I'll probably read up more before finishing week 2-4 .

vCash
    Ya Sean is a little intimidating lol I thought I knew a lot but he puts me to shame

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Ya Sean is a little intimidating lol I thought I knew a lot but he puts me to shame
    He puts most of us to shame with Xs and Os. Don't let that keep ya from the discussions.

vCash
    Who got intimidated by Sean ? I didn't see it ..did he school someone or just knowing from what he posts ? Lol

(Not a dis to Sean ..dude does know his football) .

I wouldn't be intimidated for picks or fantasy football ..he could over think and a good observer can figure out what he does (also study football ) ..just like scouts they aren't all former players or know the most about the sport some just have an eye and know enough .

vCash
    Just from his post. Very knowledgeable and I enjoy reading his write ups.

vCash
    Just over a week away from the start of regular season! Please let me know if you want in! We usually get a lot of sign-ups, but very slow so far this year, so let me know. Free to join, but you can still win a Hankins auto!

Get in there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast