Alford
    Pearson
    Gurriel
    Pardinho
    Jansen
    Warmouth
    Urena
    Borucki

They give Vlad a 80 hit and 70 power. Badler also thinks Bo should be a top 5 prospect.

Iím surprised Zuech and SRF arenít in the top 10.

Pardinho?

Yeah no Zeuch is really puzzling. I though Borucki would have been higher.

They must be high on Pardinho. They like his fastball and curve. Before he signed his FB velocity was 88-92 and touched 94. Now he sits 92-94 and touches 97. He could be pretty special. For all the flack this FO gets with the ML club, some of it bring deserved, they seem to be able to find talent in the draft/IFA.

Glad Urena got into the top 10. Of any of our prospects are dealt, it should be him.

Pardinho has a lot of upside, so I can understand the ranking.

They were saying yesterday on PTS that Pardinho may have the best curveball of any bluejays prospect. Which is saying something for a 16 year old who can already touch the mid 90's. It will be really interesting to see how long it takes for him to get to full season ball.

Hes only 16? holy ****!

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    They were saying yesterday on PTS that Pardinho may have the best curveball of any bluejays prospect. Which is saying something for a 16 year old who can already touch the mid 90's. It will be really interesting to see how long it takes for him to get to full season ball.
    The fact that so much emphasis is being put on a 16 year olds curveball worries me. If they have him throwing it a bunch that's a recipe for a damaged adult arm.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The fact that so much emphasis is being put on a 16 year olds curveball worries me. If they have him throwing it a bunch that's a recipe for a damaged adult arm.
    Its better hes with coaches now who worry about his longterm health rather than just trying to get him to spin it is much a possible to get a big bonus. I'm confident the jays have a good plan for him to protect that arm.

I remember Zito saying he threw the cuve a ton since being a little kid and he had one of the best cuves ever without major injuries. obviously that is a stupid comparison though everyone is different and some get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I am not sure how much he throws it, just that he seems to have a very good one. So you are starting with someone with the ability to spin the baseball...which is always a good thing when you are looking for K's.

He turns 17 on Jan 5th, so I don't see him starting much higher than the GCL. He is only 5'10 and 155 lb's with the ability to also run it up to 94/95 though. Imagine the stuff he may have once he has finished growing and filling out ...in like 4 or 5 years...lol I would love for him to work with the StroShow for a few off seasons...

So rare to have short guys who can pitch the way Stroman can as SP. Dude is a freak in a way.

The good thing is he could very well still grow a couple inches (or more). We are talking about someone who would only be in grade 11 or 12. It's really pretty crazy how young he is.