Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Preseason Games - Phins Related

Didn't see a thread on this so........

Watched the 49ers drive stall in the red zone when they asked none other than Jonathan Martin to pull and he fell on his face with no one on him, let the RB get stuffed.

FWIW, 49ers RB Carlos Hyde looked good on a few runs. I'm just keeping an eye on him, Sankey (TEN) and Jeremy Hill (CIN) since we passed on all of then when we traded down in round 2.

vCash
    That former University of Tennessee WR Da'Rick Rodgers who I think was either on our roster at some point last summer, or at least worked out by us, has been making some noise. 45 yard gain for the Colts tonight.

vCash
    Oh ****, I'm sorry guys I completely forgot to make a thread. The off-season has me a bit rusty.

vCash
    I saw that Martin play was funny. looks like he is going to make their roster since he was with the 1's so thats good for us

going to watch the replays of these games on NFL Network see if anyone stands out. so far only seen half the Ravens game and half the Cowboys game and the 1st quarter of Denver

observations on what I did see:
    1. Steve Smith is going to be great in Baltimore and was their best offseason move by a mile
    2. 49ers offense is good. defense is overrated. they found a playmaker in Jimmy Ward who looked great
    3. glad we didnt draft Hyde
    4. Baltimore's D is horrible
    5. CJ Mosley was unimpressive
    6. Denver is still Denver and Seattle is still Seattle. lots of flags because of the new rules and the physicality of Seattle. Manning still throws floating ducks and still sucks under pressure. Clady back is bigger than any move they made. I think their D is better than the 49ers and in the top 5. I wont say who else i consider top 5
    7. Dustin Vaughan the rookie from West Texas A&M on Dallas looked extremely impressive to me. they have Weeden, Romo, Hanie, Orton there so he likely will be cut. I want him in Miami really bad because I think they have a huge sleeper over there
    8. Gabbert is really really terrible
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    I saw that Martin play was funny. looks like he is going to make their roster since he was with the 1's so thats good for us

going to watch the replays of these games on NFL Network see if anyone stands out. so far only seen half the Ravens game and half the Cowboys game and the 1st quarter of Denver

observations on what I did see:
    1. Steve Smith is going to be great in Baltimore and was their best offseason move by a mile
    2. 49ers offense is good. defense is overrated. they found a playmaker in Jimmy Ward who looked great
    3. glad we didnt draft Hyde
    4. Baltimore's D is horrible
    5. CJ Mosley was unimpressive
    6. Denver is still Denver and Seattle is still Seattle. lots of flags because of the new rules and the physicality of Seattle. Manning still throws floating ducks and still sucks under pressure. Clady back is bigger than any move they made. I think their D is better than the 49ers and in the top 5. I wont say who else i consider top 5
    7. Dustin Vaughan the rookie from West Texas A&M on Dallas looked extremely impressive to me. they have Weeden, Romo, Hanie, Orton there so he likely will be cut. I want him in Miami really bad because I think they have a huge sleeper over there
    8. Gabbert is really really terrible
    Yep ^^^

And I know you liked that DAT punt return for a TD.
    Also been hearing ASJ looking great in camps. We'll see.......

vCash
    didn't see the DAT td. ASJ is a beast. saw Bridgewater sucked which I expected
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    didn't see the DAT td. ASJ is a beast. saw Bridgewater sucked which I expected
    Did you actually see the MIN game or are you just going off one highlight of the sack?

I DVR'd all the preseason games. Haven't watched them all......just gonna watch some rooks and potential fantasy picks I'm interested to see...........but I did watch all the Bridgewater plays.......he was ok, made some good throws but the red zone sack/fumble was bad.......still think he'll be fine though.