0 0%
  • New York Jets

2 100.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

PRESEASON OPENER: Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets

Jets Preseason Week 1

vCash
    Didn't see a thread, so I just made one real quick for whoever wants to post.

vCash
    Dmitri Patterson looks really bad. On the other hand, Milliner looks good.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    Dmitri Patterson looks really bad. On the other hand, Milliner looks good.
    Yeah, Milliner has looked very impressive so far. He should have picked that last one though, but nice play either way.

vCash
    CJ2K being used as more of a 3rd down/change of pace back

vCash
    I'll eat it. Dee looking good right now. It's preseason but that's exciting. I would love nothing more than to be wrong about him

vCash
    Patterson looks awful..DEE..looking good.
    We got this!!!

vCash
    McDougle and walls can definitely make a push with how bad Patterson really is

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    decker was solid, geno played well and hill was invisible.....

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Idk about the rest of you but I am excited about these new Tight End formations we are seeing. Hopefully Amaro can get out of his stagnation in training camp and who knows about Suefield hes a large target and I loved seeing him split out wide. Opens up alot of possibilites with this offense.

vCash
    Jacoby Ford doesn't look comfortable on the outside.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    What I and the jets should take away from this game is we are in trouble on the other side of Milliner, and could be in trouble on the opposite of decker. Mcdougle impressed me a little bit and unless we make an acquisition I could see him starting sooner then later.
    I liked what I saw from Geno and Decker and I think the RB's will be fine. Kerley will be Kerley, but who will play on the other side of the field it's really concerning me. Teams are going to play the run and double down on Decker and we won't have much to counter it. Cross your fingers decent WR gets cut.
    I also think we have something in Amaro when he puts it all together and the game slows down a bit he could be something special he has impressive speed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    decker was solid, geno played well and hill was invisible.....
    In hills defense he looked like he was mad on the sideline that he didn't get targeted.. He was open a couple times but line collapsed..

I'm more worried about our right tackle.. I seen him get beat bad for a sack and he got beat and fell flat on his back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    What I and the jets should take away from this game is we are in trouble on the other side of Milliner, and could be in trouble on the opposite of decker. Mcdougle impressed me a little bit and unless we make an acquisition I could see him starting sooner then later.
    I liked what I saw from Geno and Decker and I think the RB's will be fine. Kerley will be Kerley, but who will play on the other side of the field it's really concerning me. Teams are going to play the run and double down on Decker and we won't have much to counter it. Cross your fingers decent WR gets cut.
    I also think we have something in Amaro when he puts it all together and the game slows down a bit he could be something special he has impressive speed.
    Well I think you answered your own question almost...Amaro/Cumberland/Sudfeld will be a nice little stable for Geno to work with as a safety blanket this year. If you have that, you can get by with a below avg-avg WR2.

Dee looked great as everyone has said, I wish Geno played another series or two but oh well. I think Stephen Hill needs to stand out these next few games or else he's in trouble.

vCash
    Milliner, Decker and Harris looked good

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast