Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rubio - LaVine - Wiggins - Bennett - Dieng

The future of the Wolves looks bright. I mean losing Kevin Love sucks, but they got about as good a deal as you would expect. Plus they never really did anything with Love. He wasn't a very good team mate/ leader. This becomes Rubio's team now. He's got lots of athletic young guys running with him. He is one of the better defenders at the PG position. Wiggins is a lock down defender too. I put Dieng as a starter, but it will most likely be Pekovic. But Dieng is also a very solid defender and rebounder that can come off the bench. Or you could trade Pekovic for some shooting and draft picks.

This team can get out and run with the best of them. Will be uber-athletic. They also have some good tradeable contracts like JJ Barea, Mbah a Moute, Brewer and Budinger.

The only downside is that they still have a terrible GM/Coach. If they were smart they would be looking to hire someone like Budenholzer or Hornacek. Not those guys in particular, but that type of coach. Someone who wants to run up and down and shoot three's Run a lot of high picks and rolls with lots of movement and cutting and build around Rubio and his magic passing the rock.

vCash
    Might have the worst shooting percentage in the league for a couple years but the upside is there.

vCash
    The future, on paper, is brighter long term, but that is dependent on Wiggins fulfilling his potential. I think Bennett might be flipped to acquire Thaddeus Young honestly.

Pek/Brewer/Martin will be holdovers I am guessing. But pencil in Pek to miss 20 games due to injury, so Dieng will get playing time.

Our outside shooting will be embarrassing, we will probably be a league leader in turnovers, but will be fun to watch, with some potential going forward.

On top of that, we will probably lose 60 games, so another top 5 pick will be joining the roster next summer.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    The Wolves will be fun to watch, that's for sure.

Rubio throwing lobs to LaVine and Wiggins is going to be fun.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    This is definitely the most that has been acquired for a superstar that said he was leaving, in quite some time. Very great haul for the TWolves.

I'm a big believer in Wiggins, I'm so high on him that I think the Cavs will end up regretting this deal haha. So I agree, the Wolves future looks very bright
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    That lineup looks fun as ****. Wiggins and LaVine were my two favorite guys in the draft.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Don't sleep on Bennett, I know he had a Bad season but for about a three week span he showed what he can do before getting hurt. He's super young and has a chip on his shoulder.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Dan Mejerle would be a good coach for them. Then change their look and they would be an entertaining team for the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TodWilkinson View Post
    Dan Mejerle would be a good coach for them. Then change their look and they would be an entertaining team for the NBA.
    I would take Thunder Dan playing a handful of minutes for us, even at age 50 he would be our best shooter by a mile.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

Rubio - LaVine - Wiggins - Bennett - Dieng

Bennett may end up being the piece that intimately determines which team won out here. Obviously wiggins is expected to be a good nba player but it's never certain. Two years from now we might be saying wolves won this deal, especially if cavs fail to win a ship during that time frame. Still, love with lebron and kyrie??? I thought we were going to get to enjoy a season without a super treat for once....sigh
    "We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win."
    - Derrick Rose

vCash
    they have the most athletic duo in the NBA right now, unless im forgetting someone.

vCash
    Don't forget about Shabazz Muhammad and most likely a top 5 pick too.
    Travis Zajac #19

GP 2
    G 2
    A 0
    P 2
    +/- +2
    Face off % 54.3
    SOG 7
    TOI 20:02

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mRc08:28900073
    Bennett may end up being the piece that intimately determines which team won out here. Obviously wiggins is expected to be a good nba player but it's never certain. Two years from now we might be saying wolves won this deal, especially if cavs fail to win a ship during that time frame. Still, love with lebron and kyrie??? I thought we were going to get to enjoy a season without a super treat for once....sigh
    I know, I was actually excited to see the Cavs/east and actually have some competition out there..now its just back to how it was...just cavs are heat and bulls are pacers this time.

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    Rubio sucks, Corey Joseph held him to 1-9 shooting yesterday and dropped 19 on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The future, on paper, is brighter long term, but that is dependent on Wiggins fulfilling his potential. I think Bennett might be flipped to acquire Thaddeus Young honestly.

Pek/Brewer/Martin will be holdovers I am guessing. But pencil in Pek to miss 20 games due to injury, so Dieng will get playing time.

Our outside shooting will be embarrassing, we will probably be a league leader in turnovers, but will be fun to watch, with some potential going forward.

On top of that, we will probably lose 60 games, so another top 5 pick will be joining the roster next summer.
    WHYYY? That would be the stupidest thing to do. Flipping Bennett for an average power forward, whyyyyyy?

Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    Don't forget about Shabazz Muhammad and most likely a top 5 pick too.
    Totally forgot about him. I like him, he can be instant offense off the bench.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast