Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Warriors Sign Aaron Craft

Undrafted point guard Aaron Craft signed a one-year, partially-guaranteed contract with the Warriors on Wednesday after playing for their NBA Summer League team, according to agent Lance Young.

Craft, 23, will join the Warriors at training camp, as his signing came after the Warriors learned reserve point guard Nemanja Nedovic suffered a foot injury while training for the Serbian national team in preparation for the FIBA World Cup.

“Excited & grateful for the opportunity to take part in the @warriors training camp!” Craft tweeted. “The work has only just begun… #Blessed #Hungry.”

Craft averaged 7.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.6 steals and 2.4 assists in five summer league games for the Warriors last month, earning high praise from coach Steve Kerr, a longtime admirer. Playing for the Warriors in Las Vegas after coming from Philadelphia’s summer league team in Orlando, Craft more than doubled his minutes.

A two-time Big Ten defensive player of the year for Ohio State, Craft helped lead the Buckeyes to the Final Four as a sophomore in his first year as a starter.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2014...training-camp/

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Poor Nedovic

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Undrafted point guard Aaron Craft signed a one-year, partially-guaranteed contract with the Warriors on Wednesday after playing for their NBA Summer League team, according to agent Lance Young.

Craft, 23, will join the Warriors at training camp, as his signing came after the Warriors learned reserve point guard Nemanja Nedovic suffered a foot injury while training for the Serbian national team in preparation for the FIBA World Cup.

“Excited & grateful for the opportunity to take part in the @warriors training camp!” Craft tweeted. “The work has only just begun… #Blessed #Hungry.”

Craft averaged 7.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.6 steals and 2.4 assists in five summer league games for the Warriors last month, earning high praise from coach Steve Kerr, a longtime admirer. Playing for the Warriors in Las Vegas after coming from Philadelphia’s summer league team in Orlando, Craft more than doubled his minutes.

A two-time Big Ten defensive player of the year for Ohio State, Craft helped lead the Buckeyes to the Final Four as a sophomore in his first year as a starter.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2014...training-camp/
    i would sign Justin all day long over Craft and I hope we still do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    dont we need a big guy though?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    dont we need a big guy though?
    what does that have to do with Justin? ...if we were going to get another guard, we would be better off signing Justin instead who is bigger and can take the initiative during clutch situations to win games, the mark of a winner and he can shoot which is what we need for our 2nd unit to space the floor, something that your SL cannot do.

we could have gotten a decent stretch 4 big that we need but we blew that chance when we used up our mle on someone else and cannot get Love, so just deal with it.

vCash
    We don't need more shooting. We've been over this. We need guys to shoot less. Attack the basket more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    We don't need more shooting. We've been over this. We need guys to shoot less. Attack the basket more.
    This x10

vCash
    Sessions for cheap would still be interesting. Don't see any defensive bigs out there and only crazy sob Blatche is out there with a reasonable offensive game.

vCash
    Nedo got hurt again on his national team practice. I think they will release him and Craft would be taking over his spot.

Justin Holiday it would have been a much better pick but they may still sign him. (I hope so)

vCash
    Ekpe Udoh.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GWarrior View Post

Justin Holiday ... they may still sign him. (I hope so)
    Ekpe Udoh.

This and This^

That would complete the team.

Unless Speights turns out to be an alcoholic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post

Unless Speights turns out to be an alcoholic.
    well he wasn't one when Jackson was coach here, no one was cause they love playing for a guy who got their back and know what their roles are on this team, that is why guys like Speights behaves. now he is isn't sure what role he has on this team, whether or not Kerr got his back and that can led players to drink cause of the uncertainty. he just hope Kerr still got his back instead of kicking him on the curb cause of this incident. how the coach will respond to this will defined him for the other players to follow or to tread with caution.

vCash
    well he wasn't one when Jackson was coach here, no one was cause they love playing for a guy who got their back and know what their roles are on this team, that is why guys like Speights behaves. now he is isn't sure what role he has on this team, whether or not Kerr got his back and that can led players to drink cause of the uncertainty. he just hope Kerr still got his back instead of kicking him on the curb cause of this incident. how the coach will respond to this will defined him for the other players to follow or to tread with caution.

so you think the fact a player didnt get a DUI proves he doesnt drink.....

and if the players truly loved playing for jackson soo much- why did they constantly sleep walk through games against lesser opponents? if they played with effort- they could have won 7 or 8 more games. if they won 58 games- jackson may still have a job. Clearly the players didnt think jackson keeping his job was worth putting forth effort on a consistent basis
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    stylez, what is your opinion on kevin durant optng out due to physical and emotional exhaustion? hes a wuss right?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    stylez, what is your opinion on kevin durant optng out due to physical and emotional exhaustion? hes a wuss right?
    He's milking it because nobody can get the effort out of him and the lottery is rigged by reptilian people.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast