Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,549
    vCash
    1500

    Warriors Sign Aaron Craft

    Undrafted point guard Aaron Craft signed a one-year, partially-guaranteed contract with the Warriors on Wednesday after playing for their NBA Summer League team, according to agent Lance Young.

    Craft, 23, will join the Warriors at training camp, as his signing came after the Warriors learned reserve point guard Nemanja Nedovic suffered a foot injury while training for the Serbian national team in preparation for the FIBA World Cup.

    “Excited & grateful for the opportunity to take part in the @warriors training camp!” Craft tweeted. “The work has only just begun… #Blessed #Hungry.”

    Craft averaged 7.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.6 steals and 2.4 assists in five summer league games for the Warriors last month, earning high praise from coach Steve Kerr, a longtime admirer. Playing for the Warriors in Las Vegas after coming from Philadelphia’s summer league team in Orlando, Craft more than doubled his minutes.

    A two-time Big Ten defensive player of the year for Ohio State, Craft helped lead the Buckeyes to the Final Four as a sophomore in his first year as a starter.

    http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2014...training-camp/

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,549
    vCash
    1500
    Poor Nedovic

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Undrafted point guard Aaron Craft signed a one-year, partially-guaranteed contract with the Warriors on Wednesday after playing for their NBA Summer League team, according to agent Lance Young.

    Craft, 23, will join the Warriors at training camp, as his signing came after the Warriors learned reserve point guard Nemanja Nedovic suffered a foot injury while training for the Serbian national team in preparation for the FIBA World Cup.

    “Excited & grateful for the opportunity to take part in the @warriors training camp!” Craft tweeted. “The work has only just begun… #Blessed #Hungry.”

    Craft averaged 7.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.6 steals and 2.4 assists in five summer league games for the Warriors last month, earning high praise from coach Steve Kerr, a longtime admirer. Playing for the Warriors in Las Vegas after coming from Philadelphia’s summer league team in Orlando, Craft more than doubled his minutes.

    A two-time Big Ten defensive player of the year for Ohio State, Craft helped lead the Buckeyes to the Final Four as a sophomore in his first year as a starter.

    http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2014...training-camp/
    i would sign Justin all day long over Craft and I hope we still do.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,529
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    i would sign Justin all day long over Craft and I hope we still do.
    dont we need a big guy though?
    A role model if I ever knew one

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    i would sign Justin all day long over Craft and I hope we still do.
    dont we need a big guy though?
    what does that have to do with Justin? ...if we were going to get another guard, we would be better off signing Justin instead who is bigger and can take the initiative during clutch situations to win games, the mark of a winner and he can shoot which is what we need for our 2nd unit to space the floor, something that your SL cannot do.



    we could have gotten a decent stretch 4 big that we need but we blew that chance when we used up our mle on someone else and cannot get Love, so just deal with it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,165
    vCash
    1613
    We don't need more shooting. We've been over this. We need guys to shoot less. Attack the basket more.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    8,932
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    We don't need more shooting. We've been over this. We need guys to shoot less. Attack the basket more.
    This x10

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,729
    vCash
    1500
    Sessions for cheap would still be interesting. Don't see any defensive bigs out there and only crazy sob Blatche is out there with a reasonable offensive game.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    342
    vCash
    1500
    Nedo got hurt again on his national team practice. I think they will release him and Craft would be taking over his spot.

    Justin Holiday it would have been a much better pick but they may still sign him. (I hope so)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,549
    vCash
    1500
    Ekpe Udoh.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,165
    vCash
    1613
    Quote Originally Posted by GWarrior View Post

    Justin Holiday ... they may still sign him. (I hope so)
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Ekpe Udoh.

    This and This^

    That would complete the team.


    Unless Speights turns out to be an alcoholic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post

    Unless Speights turns out to be an alcoholic.
    well he wasn't one when Jackson was coach here, no one was cause they love playing for a guy who got their back and know what their roles are on this team, that is why guys like Speights behaves. now he is isn't sure what role he has on this team, whether or not Kerr got his back and that can led players to drink cause of the uncertainty. he just hope Kerr still got his back instead of kicking him on the curb cause of this incident. how the coach will respond to this will defined him for the other players to follow or to tread with caution.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,529
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    well he wasn't one when Jackson was coach here, no one was cause they love playing for a guy who got their back and know what their roles are on this team, that is why guys like Speights behaves. now he is isn't sure what role he has on this team, whether or not Kerr got his back and that can led players to drink cause of the uncertainty. he just hope Kerr still got his back instead of kicking him on the curb cause of this incident. how the coach will respond to this will defined him for the other players to follow or to tread with caution.

    so you think the fact a player didnt get a DUI proves he doesnt drink.....


    and if the players truly loved playing for jackson soo much- why did they constantly sleep walk through games against lesser opponents? if they played with effort- they could have won 7 or 8 more games. if they won 58 games- jackson may still have a job. Clearly the players didnt think jackson keeping his job was worth putting forth effort on a consistent basis
    A role model if I ever knew one

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,549
    vCash
    1500
    stylez, what is your opinion on kevin durant optng out due to physical and emotional exhaustion? hes a wuss right?

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,165
    vCash
    1613
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    stylez, what is your opinion on kevin durant optng out due to physical and emotional exhaustion? hes a wuss right?
    He's milking it because nobody can get the effort out of him and the lottery is rigged by reptilian people.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •