15 83.33%
  • Bandwagoner- I support if my team only when playing well

3 16.67%
  • Choose not to say- ill decide later

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Are all Lakers Fans Bandwagoners? - I hope not

First lets define what it means to be a fan, or bandwagoner.

According to WIKI - (Lakers version) A Lakers fan, sometimes called a Lakers supporter, is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to the Lakers. Collectively, fans of the Lakers constitute its fanbase or fandom. They may show their enthusiasm by promoting the Los Angeles Lakers.

According to Webster - (Lakers version) A person who takes part in Lakers or becomes enthusiastic about the Lakers only when they are popular or fashionable. Or- To climb or jump on the bandwagon, to join a party, cause, movement, etc., that appears to be gaining popular support.

According to these definitions, which category can you say that you HONESTLY land.

People bash me for my optimism. Bash me for being all RA! RA! But hey, according to the definition of "FAN", that's what I'm supposed to do.

Bandwagoners only support what is popular. Bandwagoners only become enthusiastic when the team is doing good.

So YEAH! I SAID IT! I'm calling you out. I'm calling out all Lakers Fans to show your true colors. Are you Purple & Gold, or are you really Yellow & Blue?

ARE YOU A TRUE FAN? OR ARE YOU A BANDWAGONER?

It doesn't matter what you choose. Your comments and or Lack there of will show who you truly are.
    Last edited by MVPKOBE43; 08-03-2014 at 10:40 PM.

vCash
    llullz wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    llullz wow.
    Bandwagoner! Thats one. Any more?

vCash
    Just think. Everyone can read and see your posts. so everyone will know exactly whether you are a true fan. everyone will also get to see how many true fans we have. C'mon Lakers Fam, Dont let us down!!!!

vCash
    watch how many fans we have that show up when we start playing well. which would put those fans directly in the category of BANDWAGONERS

vCash
    I'm a Bulls fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    I'm a Bulls fan
    Then say it proudly!!! If you're a bulls fan, I'm a fan of yours. I always appreciate fans who ride and die with they team. we as Lakers fans are sooo spoiled. there are fans who which they had it as good as we do. Lakers Fans dont EVER have a reason to pout and turn on their team

vCash
    so far we have 2 Lakers fans. Hey Crooner... Are you a Lakers Fan? Are you willing to put your name behind it on the poll? Lead the way Croon!!!!

vCash
    Can we ban this guy for a day so he can stop making ridiculous threads/ Post padding... Put up a poll on that to see how many "hits and likes" he gets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA TheMamba View Post
    Can we ban this guy for a day so he can stop making ridiculous threads/ Post padding... Put up a poll on that to see how many "hits and likes" he gets.
    If I get banned, itll prove to me and everyone that is reading this,also those that read my future posts, that there are bandwagoners among us. Why would you want to band a fellow fan THAT IS SUPPORTING OUR TEAM. what the heck is wrong with you people? But if I were to come out and BASH my team and talk about how horrible they have done this offseason. How we are going to fail again and again. How we are not gonna get any big free agents in the years to come... I'd be a friggin hero.
    i'm just trying to infuse some optimism here. but like I said earlier Your comments and or Lack there of will show who you truly are.

vCash
    You call yourself AKA TheMamba... pfft goh. How can you even claim that name and want to bash a fellow fan for supporting the team YOU CLAIM you're a fan of

vCash
    Hate is growing wild these days! stop being sour. But hey Kobe.LBJ I'd definitely watch the game and have a beer with you fellow Lakers Fan.

vCash
    Alright.. I'll come outta the closet on this one you guiz.. GO CLEVELAND!!

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    c'mon Close the thread and Ban me! Cmon Lakers Fans! Ban me for supporting OUR team. I need a new username anyways!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    c'mon Close the thread and Ban me! Cmon Lakers Fans! Ban me for supporting OUR team. I need a new username anyways!
    How many usernames have you had? Can't be near as many as me

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast