Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Raiders and Bills Relocation?

Do you guys see the Raiders and Bills relocating? I see it for the Bills and Raiders. The Bills moving for Toronto fits right into the NFL's plans of expanding its game beyond the US borders. The Raiders would do better in LA if they returned there. Toronto and LA are huge markets waiting to host NFL teams. I really hope the Bills leave West NY.

vCash
    Bills won't move. Whoever buys them is going to be forced to sign a clause for about 25 years to not move them.

And I said it in the Raiders to SA thread:
    I think if the Chargers get LA before the Raiders, the Raiders move to Portland. I think that works out best for the Raiders and the NFL.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Buffalo should be the Bills home yet I agree about Toronto. I wonder if the CFL would try to stop it b/c once one CFL city goes NFL it could open the door for others.

Raiders - I guess L.A. makes the most sense but they need a new stadium. Speaking of new stadiums, the penalties from the locals might be too steep but Ny still doesn't have a stadium. The Raiders in Manhattan would be very interesting. The Giants would be furious while the Jets would be terrified.

vCash
    Bills certainly not. Raiders slim chance of moving, possibly to SA or going to LA.

vCash
    Why would the NFL allow it if it conflicts with its best corporate interests? A goodwill gesture to a long time Bills franchise?

vCash
    I read that the guy with the best chance of buying the Bills will firmly keep them in Buffalo. In second place was the group which would move them to Toronto.

A potential Raiders move relies solely on where they're going to get a stadium. I actually think it's likely that they'll move because Oakland is broke. If the Raiders move then I think the A's will get a stadium though.

vCash
    Move the Jags to LA and keep every other team where they are at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Buffalo should be the Bills home yet I agree about Toronto. I wonder if the CFL would try to stop it b/c once one CFL city goes NFL it could open the door for others.

Raiders - I guess L.A. makes the most sense but they need a new stadium. Speaking of new stadiums, the penalties from the locals might be too steep but Ny still doesn't have a stadium. The Raiders in Manhattan would be very interesting. The Giants would be furious while the Jets would be terrified.
    The New York Raiders. I like it lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Bills won't move. Whoever buys them is going to be forced to sign a clause for about 25 years to not move them.

And I said it in the Raiders to SA thread:
    I think if the Chargers get LA before the Raiders, the Raiders move to Portland. I think that works out best for the Raiders and the NFL.
    LA fans absolutely HATE the chargers. There are far more Raiders fans in LA than charger fans. Actually, there are far more raiders fans in San Diego than there are chargers fans in San Diego. I lived in San Diego for 6 years and I'm from la and live here now.

vCash

Raiders and Bills Relocation?

Bills aren't going anywhere. LA will get a team eventually

vCash
    Bon Jovi's bid was too low apparently

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Bon Jovi's bid was too low apparently
    It got rejected because there weren't assurance clauses stating that the team wouldn't be relocated.

They're allowed to re-submit though, even though Pegula is the clear front runner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    It got rejected because there weren't assurance clauses stating that the team wouldn't be relocated.

They're allowed to re-submit though, even though Pegula is the clear front runner.
    I thought there were reports coming out today that they rejected his bid because it was "competitively low" as far as money went. I think I was reading it on PFT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I thought there were reports coming out today that they rejected his bid because it was "competitively low" as far as money went. I think I was reading it on PFT.
    That too, but even if he was the high bidder it would have been rejected.

http://blogs.canoe.ca/krykslants/nfl...m-sources-say/

vCash
    A team going to SA would hurt Jerry Jones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast