Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Nash workout with KD and RW at Lakers Facility

instagram.com/p/rODIPog5Fy/

Nash gearing up for the season that's good to know.

Come to LA KD

vCash
    KD loves the Lakers facility

ONE can dream

vCash
    I really think Nash can be huge for the Lakers this season. Problem is Lakers aren't doing their part to make it possible. Like the Last few years they are going to ask to much of him. I think at the stage you don't use him as a scorer but instead as play maker for the second unit. Johnson is not a good scorer but at times can hit the open 3 play defense and he can also run the floor makes a so so compliment for the aging Kobe. Nash on the other hand in the second unit need young scorers he can assist to. Young and Kelly and somewhat henry but one injury to any of those players and it all over. I still think they should sign Beasley.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-03-2014 at 01:29 PM.

vCash
    Retire already you moron

vCash

Nash workout with KD and RW at Lakers Facility

Time to hang them Nash.

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Nah I think vets can be useful for young players. Nash can still pass could make players like Beasley and Young play close to top level. Lakers bench have the potential to be very good.

vCash
    This story doesn't ring true. Couldn't this be viewed as tampering? Why are the lakers granting access to players signed to other teams?
    I'm declaring.................SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

The lost boys

vCash
    lol they were probably laughing at grandpa Nash

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    lol they were probably laughing at grandpa Nash
    they were probably saying whoa damn you sill got game old man. Watching Nash last season was hard in the wrong role but you could see he still had game. The key for Nash is bench limited minutes and playing with talented guys he can help. Young, Beasley, Kelly, Davis.

vCash
    If Nash can give us 60 games at 15-20 mins. A game...It would first be a miracle, But it would also count for about 5 extra wins.

At this point the Lakers are a .509 team, If you add 5 that would give you 46, Generally it takes 50 to get in the playoffs. So that would mean they would need to steal 4 wins to make the playoffs..Very achievable, contingent on Nash's health.

vCash
    so our playoff hopes depends on nash's health. fack it...just tank.
    "Tittays"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    so our playoff hopes depends on nash's health. fack it...just tank.
    playoffs hops depends on 13-15 plus coaches coming together to achieve 1 common goal. If he is going to be part of the team then yes. Tanking is for losers. What team tanked and won a championship as a result? that's right teams that tank suck year after year. They develop a loosing culture and reputation.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-04-2014 at 01:08 PM.

vCash
    Nash can suck a weeny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    they were probably saying whoa damn you sill got game old man. Watching Nash last season was hard in the wrong role but you could see he still had game. The key for Nash is bench limited minutes and playing with talented guys he can help. Young, Beasley, Kelly, Davis.
    Seriously with the Beasley thing again - if he gets signed he gets signed, I hear there might be a spot for him in Indiana (too soon?) Does that tell you how GREAT he is if teams are knocking down his agent's door yet? I wonder if he can pay the Lakers for a roster spot as opposed to them paying him, like the LA Fitness LOL, and would that count as a credit towards the cap? Just thinking

In terms of Nash - it's going to be fun, it's his retirement year and I agree there is little expectations for him ... BUT the same could be said for Kobe, who played less games than him last season.

I still say the funny part is when the Lakers got Nash and Howard, the excitement level was nuts and now not so much. Nash will make more money this year for the Lakers since announcing that this might be his last year - Lin will take the majority of the minutes and hoping Clarkson can pick up a few tips from Nash at the same time which in itself valuable

Say what you want with Nash's contract - he was honest about it, and yet the number wasn't so hindering NOT to pick up free agents, but yet a certain player whose contact is more than double, knew it and hindered any signings but still signed it ... oh yeah and played less games, he gets the pass right?

Good to see Nash healthy and practicing as well as Kobe ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Nah I think vets can be useful for young players. Nash can still pass could make players like Beasley and Young play close to top level. Lakers bench have the potential to be very good.
    You do realize Nick Young is 29 years old? He is no longer "young".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast