Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Report: Jim Buss Scared Kevin Love From Becoming A Laker!

Sunday, 03 August 2014 00:25Report: Jim Buss Scared Kevin Love From Becoming A Member Of The Los Angeles LakersWritten by**Jess Thomas

font size***Print*Email

Kevin Love to the Lakers? Apparently not. Jim Buss looks to have prevented that!

On Celtics Beat, Rich Conte and Andre Snellings talked to Peter Vecsey about the Kevin Love situation, and Vecsey shed some light on where Love privately wanted to land for next season.*

"Love, who I have some insight into, said all along off the record in private to people, that he wanted to return to LA and Jimmy Buss scared him," Vecsey said.*

Buss is the part-owner and executive vice president of basketball operations for the Los Angeles Lakers. He is the son of the late Jerry Buss, who owned the Lakers.*

Vecsey went on to say, "He [Love] grew up in Portland then went to LA, played for UCLA and he's that kind of guy right now; he loves that circus atmosphere that the Lakers would give him, so now it comes to the point where he's got a chance to play with LeBron."

He added that Love has a relationship with James dating back many years.*

It looks as if the Lakers missed out on a franchise cornerstone because Love was afraid of their owner. Looks like they might have to wait for Durant in a few years!

Jim Buss really must go!!!

http://clnsradio.com/boston-celtics-...28CLNS+Blog%29
    __
    Like taking candy from a baby!!!

vCash
    It's only going to get worse! Wish Magic and Company bought the team and went crazy like they did when they bought the Dodgers!
    __
    Like taking candy from a baby!!!

vCash
    This is not surprising at all unfortunately.

vCash
    screw love!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim buss is our owner. If Love was scared of jim buss then he doesn't have what it takes to be a Laker. GTFOH with that BS. I ride or die Purple & Gold Lakers Fam for life!!!!!! Look at our team.......... Everyone on the roster has respect for the Lakers, and they also respect the GOAT in Kobe Bryant. We have what we need this year to be competitive. Dwight Howard, Melo, Lebron, Bosh, Pau Gasol, and everyone else that doesn't want anything to do with LA can go kick rocks. WE ARE THE NBA!!!!!! They will all be wishing they were in P&G real soon.

vCash
    Bogus *** story!!! GTFOH

vCash
    Who TF is Jess Thomas!? F'n Celtic Beat writer. Go write about how Rondo is gonna take the Celtics all the way to out of the playoffs next year. get off LA's nutz

vCash
    i wouldn't be surprise if love wont be a laker.. and i doubt this story is true..

vCash
    This story sounds fake as hell doesnt even say how he scared him. Plus Love is far from a corner stone player hes more of a Robin type player he needs a Batman.

vCash
    To be honest, Love doesn't have the "it" factor to be a Laker. besides we have Randle as our future PF and id go all out for Marc next offseason

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Why is a Celtic beat writer a credible source for bad laker news..?

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    BS story = vecsey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    screw love!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim buss is our owner. If Love was scared of jim buss then he doesn't have what it takes to be a Laker. GTFOH with that BS. I ride or die Purple & Gold Lakers Fam for life!!!!!! Look at our team.......... Everyone on the roster has respect for the Lakers, and they also respect the GOAT in Kobe Bryant. We have what we need this year to be competitive. Dwight Howard, Melo, Lebron, Bosh, Pau Gasol, and everyone else that doesn't want anything to do with LA can go kick rocks. WE ARE THE NBA!!!!!! They will all be wishing they were in P&G real soon.
    Good call MVP… If this guy is "scared" of Jim Buss..lol We definitely don't need him on the Lakers… So I guess when the Lakers play whoever trades for this dude we should get a Jim Buss Mask for whoever guards him…lol I mean, how sad.. This guys is looking around for an Alpha Dog to team up with… He knows Kobe will be gone in a couple... and he knows if can't handle the pressure of being the number one option in Minni, He damn sure can't do it in LA… So he is looking around the league for Daddy he can ride under… Sad…. Probably got Labrons name under Big Papi in his cell phone…lol

vCash

vCash
    doesnt really surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash

Report: Jim Buss Scared Kevin Love From Becoming A Laker!

Jim needs to step down and let Jenny take care of the job. He can be in marketing or something.

"Killer Instinct"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast