Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why doesn't Cousins, #1CENTER get any respect?

It is flat out disrespect, an outrage, pure alien lunacy that some no name scrub like mason plumber, aka Mr. average 4points 4 rebounds get considerations to take COUSINS RIGHTFUL SPOT as team USA's bigman. Season after season he has shown tremendous growth, and built upon his impressive rookie season by become an unstoppable monster, a NYC subway train cut loose without stopping not even a million rats can stop him. This is a center that you speak of on terms of Hakeem...Duncan...shaq..I can recall about a hundred dozen games last season where cousins had a 30-20 game if it wasn't for foul trouble, how could such an MVP caliber Player get so little respect not just in the nba but in basketball in general? Cousins defense has improved to top 5. He is already lithe number one offensive talent for a bigman in the world, probably third after kd and lebron....but a random no name scrub like plumbee is going to get on the roster simply because he's on a well more established franchise like the nets? Just because coach k liked giving him special kisses at duke and seeking him after practice for a relaxation time? #GODSAVEBOOGIE #BOOGIEFORAMERICA #CantStopWontStop
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

vCash
    Ok
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

vCash
    We missed you CED!

Well, we know you love yourself some Cousins, but I do agree with you. The coaches must really not like Cousins or something. Cousins/Drummond at the C would be pretty much the best of both sides.... and Cousins/Davis would be the offense/defense you want from your front court.

But I guess when there's so much talent to choose from, the US president has to do something to anger everyone lol

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    #1 C?

Marc and Howard say hi

vCash
    Because he's a 12 year old in a mans body.

vCash
    He proved it in a hundred dozen games, huh? Well in that case let's anoint him GOAT.

vCash
    Dude i agree... i too believe him to be (by a slight margin) the best center. Hes the best offensive center in the league hands down and a top 12 defender

vCash
    ok

vCash
    because he acts like a high school kid..

vCash
    Maybe if he spent more time in his career playing ball instead of being a man child he would get respect.

vCash

Why doesn't Cousins, #1CENTER get any respect?

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    #1 C?

Marc and Howard say hi
    I noah guy...

12. 08-03-2014, 01:01 AM
    Reason
    baiting (lflol)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It is flat out disrespect, an outrage, pure alien lunacy that some no name scrub like mason plumber, aka Mr. average 4points 4 rebounds get considerations to take COUSINS RIGHTFUL SPOT as team USA's bigman. Season after season he has shown tremendous growth, and built upon his impressive rookie season by become an unstoppable monster, a NYC subway train cut loose without stopping not even a million rats can stop him. This is a center that you speak of on terms of Hakeem...Duncan...shaq..I can recall about a hundred dozen games last season where cousins had a 30-20 game if it wasn't for foul trouble, how could such an MVP caliber Player get so little respect not just in the nba but in basketball in general? Cousins defense has improved to top 5. He is already lithe number one offensive talent for a bigman in the world, probably third after kd and lebron....but a random no name scrub like plumbee is going to get on the roster simply because he's on a well more established franchise like the nets? Just because coach k liked giving him special kisses at duke and seeking him after practice for a relaxation time? #GODSAVEBOOGIE #BOOGIEFORAMERICA #CantStopWontStop
    I can't say I've seen a lot of growth in cousins unless we are talking purely about what happens on the court. And you are an idiot if you think that isn't a big factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    I think since Tyreke is long gone from the Kings, the Op should ask psd for permission to change his user name for something more up to date with the kings current roster.

Gaycousinsduo.
    Hahahahahahh!!!!

vCash
    CED has returned.

Solid post and an engaging and riveting discussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    I think since Tyreke is long gone from the Kings, the Op should ask psd for permission to change his user name for something more up to date with the kings current roster.

Gaycousinsduo.
    Nice

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast