Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Most Hated NFL Team In Each State

vCash
    Always thought there were **** tons of Steelers fans in WV. Guess Philly has more pull than Pittsburgh otherwise PA would certainly be purple.

The rest looks about right. I mean, I can't speak for the Dakotas/Wyoming/Idaho and so ons of the world
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    interesting..

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Always thought there were **** tons of Steelers fans in WV. Guess Philly has more pull than Pittsburgh otherwise PA would certainly be purple.

The rest looks about right. I mean, I can't speak for the Dakotas/Wyoming/Idaho and so ons of the world
    It's definitely Minnesota here and it's not really close. That being said, MIN is also the biggest fan base here.

So it's basically everyone else against them because they're all annoying idiots.

vCash
    Also, Wyoming looks blank which is funny.

That is awesome.

vCash
    Seems about right for the 49ers.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    LOL They have the Houston Texans for Tennessee. Must be a different part of Tennessee cause people here could give a **** about the Texans. The Colts are a bigger rivalry for the Titans and then Id say even the Steelers and Ravens would be considerably more hated than the Texans.

vCash
    Shocked the entire country isn't covered in one big Pats logo.

omfg the NBA one

vCash
    Really surprised the entire map wasn't covered by a Seahawks logo. The next classy Seahawk fan I meet will also be the first ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    Really surprised the entire map wasn't covered by a Seahawks logo. The next classy Seahawk fan I meet will also be the first ...
    Not joking. I literally considered photoshopping a Seahawks logo into the shape of the USA and posting it lol

vCash
    I don't see them as all that different from other bandwagoner franchises (Miami Heat, Washington Redskins, Chicago Cubs, etc.).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I don't see them as all that different from other bandwagoner franchises (Miami Heat, Washington Redskins, Chicago Cubs, etc.).
    I don't know anyone who became SEA fans out of this really. Lot of "fans" became bigger ones but it's nothing like what happened to the heat.

vCash
    Being from North Dakota they def got that wrong everyone in the state are Vikings fans except me

vCash
    LA is wrong, In this state you are a Saints fan, Cowboys fan, or a Democrat. Both of the second two are equally hated.

vCash
    Not going to lie i did to but maybe the people who hate the Seahawks cockiness is a minority or they hate their rivals more.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I don't know anyone who became SEA fans out of this really. Lot of "fans" became bigger ones but it's nothing like what happened to the heat.
    This, I heard the fan base was terrible during the 90's but that was fixed once Paul Allen took over.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 08-03-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Just about that action boss.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast