Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2014 Season Bold Predictions thread!

Post up to say 5 Bears predictions and up to 5 NFL predictions you have for the 2014 season! We'll come back to it after the season and see who was right:

Bears predictions:

1. Cutler will play all 16 games.

2. Forte will top the league in offensive yardage (combined run/pass)

3. Cutler will break the 4,000 yards and 30TD "barrier" that puts QBs in the discussion for MVP.... and will -not- make the ballot.

4. Despite #2, Forte will still not be considered a top 5 RB

5. The defensive line ends up rated in the top 10 for the league.

BONUS: Fales will take 15 or more snaps this season, despite Cutler not being injured, and being our "3rd string QB".

Non Bears predictions:
    1. Minnesota does not place last in the North, coming on strong late in the season as Bridgewater gains experience.

2. Aaron Donald makes the probowl.

3. The Broncos don't make it to the Championship game, let alone the superbowl.

4. The Rams will take 2nd in the NFC West, knocking one of San Fran or Seattle out of the playoffs.

5. Philadelphia, utilizing the even more super high tempo offensive system of Chip Kelly, will STILL NOT be the "fastest" team in the league from a plays/time perspective this season.

vCash
    1. Cutler will complete a pass. 2. Forte will rush for a first down. 3. Marshal will catch a pass. 4. Jared Allen will get a sack. 5. Lance Briggs will tackle someone. NFL 1. Forty Niners will win a game. 2. Detroit Lions will loose a game. 3. More than two players will miss a game due to an injury. 4. Aaron Rodgers will throw for a Touch Down. 5. A random fan will actually think the San Diego charger's Cheerleaders are waving at them and fall in love during a half time show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    5. A random fan will actually think the San Diego charger's Cheerleaders are waving at them and fall in love during a half time show.
    Does it count if the "fan" is Manti Teo, and the girl is imaginary?

vCash
    Hmm I say it counts!!

vCash
    The Seahawks don't make the Playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    The Seahawks don't make the Playoffs.
    Was gonna say the same thing. Obviously they're an extremely talented team, but I think ANYONE in that division can overtake them. Even the Rams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Was gonna say the same thing. Obviously they're an extremely talented team, but I think ANYONE in that division can overtake them. Even the Rams.
    Yeah, that's pretty much my reasoning. It's not that I don't think they're good, but they're in a loaded division and have a brutal schedule outside of maybe 3-4 games.

vCash
    2014 Bold Prediction:

Bibbs gets his ding-ding wet.

vCash
    Defense ends up ranked in the top half of the league.