Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

August Game Thread

Only a few more months of atrocious baseball

vCash

vCash
    Assuming they lose today and it looks like they will, the Rockies will have to win 19 out of the last 55 games to avoid a 100 loss season. I do think it's possible cause there's a few series with Arizona and SD, plus Chicago for 3 games here this week. Hopefully the Cubs can take 2/3 at least.

vCash
    they should just rest Tulo and Cargo. the rest of the year, Rosario should go back to the minors, seems he been going down hill. than have De La rosa dealt before Thursday for a 2nd baseman or pitcher, than let this team fall apart, for a top 3 draft pick. hopefully Jon Gray will be ready next season to be are Ace pitcher, and Eddie Butler too. . dump the manager and GM at the end of the season, and start fresh. this team has so many problems and it start with the front office. just NO effort at all. this one of most promising season in the start, and over month just flat out hit rock bottom. this team is frustrated, and I know once Dick Monfort is out of town this team will start winning games, he's kinda terrible owner to have, doesnt want a winning franchise.
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 08-04-2014 at 07:28 PM.

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."
    GET A ACE PITCHER ROCKIES