Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Help

vCash

Fantasy Help

Hye guys wassup. I have the 4th pick on my ftsy football draft. Its a ppr league. With most likely the top 3 being off the board ( AP, McCoy, Charles ) , who would you guys target. Im thinking Forte or even Lacy.. Any thought ?

vCash
    Ehhhhhh, I'd go Forte. He's a better all around player and has I'd more of a threat on the outside so you can get more catchea out of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smilez15 View Post
    Hye guys wassup. I have the 4th pick on my ftsy football draft. Its a ppr league. With most likely the top 3 being off the board ( AP, McCoy, Charles ) , who would you guys target. Im thinking Forte or even Lacy.. Any thought ?
    Neither . . . go Calvin Johnson at #4. Good for anywhere between 80-100 catches, 1300-1600 yds and 10-14 TD's. You can get a cheap PPR back in 4th or 5th rd (Bush, Sproles).

vCash

vCash
    I have openings in my fantasy football cash league, if anyone is interested let me know.

vCash
    Take Manning... the days of anything other than the top 2 or 3 RB going early are over. Even ADP is a guy I would be wary of taking in the top 5 in today's NFL. This year unless Charles or McCoy are there I will be taking Manning or Rodgers depending on my research lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leroyp33 View Post
    Take Manning... the days of anything other than the top 2 or 3 RB going early are over. Even ADP is a guy I would be wary of taking in the top 5 in today's NFL. This year unless Charles or McCoy are there I will be taking Manning or Rodgers depending on my research lol
    I NEVER take a QB that early, personally. I get why people do, but you can get a solid/good QB in rounds 9 or 10 who will pump out very good stats. Finding a top tier RB or even WR is much harder.

I'm going to go against the grain, and if I were you Id' take Lacy. Remember football is all about going FORWARD, don't pay for past production, especially on older players. That's why I'd rather Lacy over someone like Forte but I don't think either draft pick this early is "wrong".

Are you able to trade draft picks in your league? I'd try to trade back into the bottom of the first round, take someone like Graham (who's head and shoulders above EVERYONE else at the TE position) and then pick up an extra draft pick that you can use - but if you can't trade picks just go with the best running back available. It also depends on how many slots you are using. Is it 2xRB, 2xWR, 1xQB, 1xTE? Any flex slots? Those types of things can make a difference as well...

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    NO we voted against it. There will be no trade picking this year. Its hard lol, ive even seen a couple of projections in ppr league that have Forte going 3, ahead of AP

vCash

Fantasy Help

Not to try and take over the thread but I'm in a different situation, wondering what your guys' opinion is.

1 QB league but 1 OP, so you can play two QBs each week. 14 teams. I'm pick #8. Any suggestions or opinions who to look for in those first two rounds. Normally, I wouldn't go QB in first round, but since you can use two, I might go for it.
    Dodger fans...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    Not to try and take over the thread but I'm in a different situation, wondering what your guys' opinion is.

1 QB league but 1 OP, so you can play two QBs each week. 14 teams. I'm pick #8. Any suggestions or opinions who to look for in those first two rounds. Normally, I wouldn't go QB in first round, but since you can use two, I might go for it.
    interesting league set -up. since there are 14 teams, I would go with a legit QB at #8 . . . especially if you can start two every week. I would not be surprised if the top 5 picks in your draft end up including Manning & either Brees or Rodgers. But if he is there, I'd go with Aaron Rodgers at #8. In this type of league, it would be a steal. Doubt Manning will be there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    interesting league set -up. since there are 14 teams, I would go with a legit QB at #8 . . . especially if you can start two every week. I would not be surprised if the top 5 picks in your draft end up including Manning & either Brees or Rodgers. But if he is there, I'd go with Aaron Rodgers at #8. In this type of league, it would be a steal. Doubt Manning will be there.
    Yea, I like Rodgers there if he falls too. Another thing I should have mentioned, the TD passes are 4 points so QBs don't run away with the top fantasy points. Am i still looking for a QB in round 3, and BPA in round 2? That's the route I'm leaning towards
    Dodger fans...

vCash
    Yea, I like Rodgers there if he falls too. Another thing I should have mentioned, the TD passes are 4 points so QBs don't run away with the top fantasy points. Am i still looking for a QB in round 3, and BPA in round 2? That's the route I'm leaning towards
    so 4 pts TD pass . . . i'm guessing -2 pts per int? If so, you have to go with elite QB at #8. If you get that, then you can go BPA after that because you will have teams scooping mediocre Qb's in 2nd - 4th rds, leaving you potential steals snaking back around. Or if for some reason another top 10 QB is there at your 2nd pick (#21 overall), double up and then go BPA from there. but I think elite QB at #8 is the best bet.

Say you get Rodgers and Luck at your 1st and 2nd picks. That would potentially give you about 70-75 TD's, 20-25 ints, and about 8500-9000 yds combined. but its all based on the scoring system used.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    so 4 pts TD pass . . . i'm guessing -2 pts per int? If so, you have to go with elite QB at #8. If you get that, then you can go BPA after that because you will have teams scooping mediocre Qb's in 2nd - 4th rds, leaving you potential steals snaking back around. Or if for some reason another top 10 QB is there at your 2nd pick (#21 overall), double up and then go BPA from there. but I think elite QB at #8 is the best bet.

Say you get Rodgers and Luck at your 1st and 2nd picks. That would potentially give you about 70-75 TD's, 20-25 ints, and about 8500-9000 yds combined. but its all based on the scoring system used.
    Yea I'm hoping for Peyton, Rodgers or Brees in the first. If not, go with a workhorse back. Then 2nd round, stafford is an option or BPA.

I feel like I can get one of those top 3 fantasy QBs, BPA, then luck.

Or workhorse back (lacy, ap, Charles, McCoy), QB (stafford?), then luck
    Dodger fans...

vCash

Fantasy Help

Rumors are cam newton going number one and Rodgers going #4, McCoy going #2 or #3
    Dodger fans...

vCash
    4 people I would consider at #4 if those 3 were gone and not 1 of them has been named
    Take Notes Rook

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast