Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014-2015 NYG Fans fantasy football league

Since G is unable to run the league this year. And I ran the second league we had last year. I will step up and run the league this year.

I would like to keep the number of teams smaller to add more positions. There will be offensive and defensive players. I have not set the league up yet until I get a head count and if it gets big I will split it up into two leagues.

If you are interested let me know in here and once I have enough interest I will set up the league and send out leauge invites.

The draft will be on a weekend. Time and day are up in the air and it will be discussed with those joining the league

So far we have.

Me
    Gregd111
    Magicbucssox
    Nysports98
    Giantsfan007
    Phlp_bj
    Joker117
    GiantsFan007
    seikou8
    Andrei00
    JMU Duke Dog

Maybe:

NY007
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 08-10-2014 at 03:26 PM.

vCash
    I would be interested. I understand plenty of posters have priority for the league over me because I have very few post in the Giants forum the past years.

That being said, I'm a fantasy fanatic, love the Giants. I constantly read the forums and can be more active.

I also was part of the first Giants psd fantasy league , has to be about 6 years ago now. I believe I was part of the league for 2 or 3 years.

Thanks for any consideration.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Since G is unable to run the league this year. And I ran the second league we had last year. I will step up and run the league this year.

I would like to keep the number of teams smaller to add more positions. There will be offensive and defensive players. I have not set the league up yet until I get a head count and if it gets big I will split it up into two leagues.

If you are interested let me know in here and once I have enough interest I will set up the league and send out leauge invites.

The draft will be on a weekend. Time and day are up in the air and it will be discussed with those joining the league
    Thanks for taking it over. Wasn't even fair how little I was able to keep up with it last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gregd111 View Post
    I would be interested. I understand plenty of posters have priority for the league over me because I have very few post in the Giants forum the past years.

That being said, I'm a fantasy fanatic, love the Giants. I constantly read the forums and can be more active.

I also was part of the first Giants psd fantasy league , has to be about 6 years ago now. I believe I was part of the league for 2 or 3 years.

Thanks for any consideration.
    You can have a spot it's first come first serve.

vCash
    Great , what's the minimum players 8? Max 12? Or is 10 going to be the max so we can have more talented rosters like you mentioned in the OP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gregd111 View Post
    Great , what's the minimum players 8? Max 12? Or is 10 going to be the max so we can have more talented rosters like you mentioned in the OP.
    Depends on how many people want to do it. We usually have to split the leagues. We shall see. Been quiet this year.

vCash
    I'm in
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Wow , seems people are really excited.

vCash
    Very little interest. Shocked.

vCash
    I'm in.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Very little interest. Shocked.
    A week or two before the season starts you'll get a dozen messages. Likely from people who have been members for a long time but don't post much anymore and really want to get into the league and then by week 5 they'll vanish.

vCash
    I am in, I play every year with you guys.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

vCash
    K got you 3 I will update the list later.

vCash
    Any open spots in this?

vCash
    Yes.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast