Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

DeMarcus Lawrence out 2-4 Months

Dallas Cowboys news (@dmn_cowboys)
    7/30/14, 12:23 AM
    Cowboys rookie DE DeMarcus Lawrence expected to miss next 8-12 weeks with a fractured foot.

For those who haven't heard. This is a huge blow. The defense is not completely done but this one will hurt. They will need to sign a guy once teams start making cuts. They should wait until the final cuts are made. Someone halfway decent will be available then. By doing that it would also give them time to figure out what they currently have on the roster.

vCash
    Oops meant 2-3 months not 4

vCash
    This is a huge hit. Giants are right up there with their #1 and #3 receivers out with hamstrings, David Wilson who just came back from massive neck surgery already has a neck injury and is at a special hospital being evaluated. Seems like our teams can never escape the injury bug...

vCash
    The Cowboys defense has definitely been decimated by injuries the past couple of years.

vCash
    Horrible news. I just hope and pray we can get pressure on the qb, somehow someway. Definitely not fun waking up to this news

vCash
    Speechless.

vCash
    positive thought= back in 8 weeks, back for saints on SNF

negative=back for first game in November vs ARZ

vCash
    and with the first pick of the 2015 nfl draft, the dallas cowboys select......

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    Lol, easssy now. Cowboys offense is good to win 8 games by themselves. It's all coming down to the defense. You crack me up lol...1st pick, highly doubtful. Middle of the road pick, more than likely. Hope all you cowboys fans are having a great humpday!

vCash
    SMH the nfl PRE SEASON hasnt even started and the cowboys lose one of there top Defensive Linemen already...im not even looking foward to the season lol

vCash
    Already lost our starting mlb and our best defensive player for the season on the first practice. Now we lose our rookie lineman, after trading up to get him, for a big chunk of his rookie year. I wonder who we will lose next...it's not going to take much for this defense to collapse anymore. Hopefully mo, carter, selvie, Melton, and church stay healthy. I think if we lost one of them, our defense is done. Not that any of those players is THAT important to our defense, but we've already lost a lot and it's not even preseason yet..

titties

vCash
    It's a good thing our oline isn't one of our weakest units anymore. Better protection/running holes, better play caller, the added firepower at receiver, a bigger stronger Escobar, our offense looks pretty nice at least lol.

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    It's a good thing our oline isn't one of our weakest units anymore. Better protection/running holes, better play caller, the added firepower at receiver, a bigger stronger Escobar, our offense looks pretty nice at least lol.
    I like your optimism! lol

vCash
    I say let the trainers go because enough injuries is enough. I know a broken foot probably has nothing to do with the trainer, but i'm tired of leading the NFL in injuries since he has come back to town. He can go back to New England
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    If Romo is the next one to go down I will agree with you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast