Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kings signing Eric Moreland

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2014/7...and-per-report

sactown royalty is reporting what i just picked off from Real GM. Supposedly the kings have reached an agreement on a FA contract with Eric Moreland.

vCash
    Good. He earned it.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash

Kings signing Eric Moreland

Good deal! I hope he makes the team!

vCash
    Wow a 3 year deal. I wonder if any of the seasons are guaranteed.

vCash
    hope he sees game pt he loves blocking shots.

vCash
    With our roster as it currently stands, Moreland could see significant minutes if either JT or Boogie misses a game.

vCash
    if moreland can continue playing the way he did in summer league i could see him and cousins getting time on the floor together instead of jt being on the floor.

vCash
    Another PF added to the Sacramento PF's.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    I'm happy for anyone who gets an opportunity to realize a their dream, but I don't see him making a significant impact in the NBA. I don't know if he'll be able to translate his game to the Association with his current size. I hope he proves me wrong. Plus, is he skilled enough to play at PF? I know he showed solid defense during SL, but what else can he do?

vCash
    I smell a trade coming.....

vCash
    suns and bledsoe are on each others **** lists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I'm happy for anyone who gets an opportunity to realize a their dream, but I don't see him making a significant impact in the NBA. I don't know if he'll be able to translate his game to the Association with his current size. I hope he proves me wrong. Plus, is he skilled enough to play at PF? I know he showed solid defense during SL, but what else can he do?
    we don't have anybody at PF who does anything anyways. they're all pretty mediocre. we spent most of last season without scoring at the PF spot. i don't know how moreland will do, but it can't be worse than what we have. i know jt puts a body on people, but i don't see him blocking guys or dunking over them like moreland can do. again, i'm not trying to pump moreland up. he could very well not get much playing time or just flat out not be able to hang in the NBA, but it would seem he's somewhat of a rim protector which is honestly something no one else brings.

Purple Monkey the kings aren't trading for bledsoe. #1 he turned down a $48M deal with the Suns cause he wants more, and #2 the Suns are saying they have no desire to trade him unless it's for a better player.

vCash
    duh

vCash
    Nice, but he's already getting overhyped.

vCash
    The new Justin Williams