Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Deandre Daniels

vCash

Deandre Daniels

I dont no much about him besides his run with uconn. Even still i wasnt heavy into the ncaa this year, however the stats he put up in SL were impressive to me and feel he could be a solid piece now. Not a big minutes guy, but someone u can use off the bench in certain situations. Which brings me to why i made this thread. I heard hes being shipped over seas. Do u guys agree with this move, or are u like me and want to see him on the active roster this year.

vCash
    Send him over there.

vCash
    He will take minutes away from caboclo ... I think MU and Casey are dedicated to developing Cabolco and plus we are stuck with fields so we really dont have a need for Daniels. If some how MU was able to get rid of Fields, I would have had no probs with Daniels taking a roster spot.

I still think a Big man would be more important to attain with an extra roster spot. If jonas gets hurt we have a bunch of pf's to fill his spot and that could hurt..

vCash
    He has all the tools of a point forward. Duke made a late run at him after they lost out on Barnes, I really wanted to land him.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    i like daniels. i like the picked right away. he doesnt have a larger upside but right now i think he may be better than Bruno
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    so now the teams set is daniels on it?

vCash
    Not that i saw, which prolly makes it obvious that hes going overseas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O:28883461
    i like daniels. i like the picked right away. he doesnt have a larger upside but right now i think he may be better than Bruno
    This

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    apparently he's going to europe, I dont understand why they want bruno in the system and not this kid 2. why not develop him here like they are planning to do with bruno, I thought that was mu's montra. development of the young guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    apparently he's going to europe, I dont understand why they want bruno in the system and not this kid 2. why not develop him here like they are planning to do with bruno, I thought that was mu's montra. development of the young guys.
    Because Daniels is nothing more than an asset. When they picked Bruno in the first round they exhausted all the players who they targeted. Daniels was just player available IMO. If he impresses he might make his way over but I see him being used in trade. Bruno was the target and they know he needs all the development we can give him. Jama will be working heavily with him. Bruno would not get the advanced training he will get here as compared to overseas or the D league. Raps have a young player developing at each position now other than PF. Cherry will have to do after Ennis failed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    Going to Australia for the next few months, assuming he's going to be playing there professionally this year, but who know. The roster is full, no room or mins for him.

William Paxton @wspaxton ∑ 18h
    DeAndre Daniels:'Iím going to Australia for 4 months and I look at it as a long vacation. Iíll get better, just keep improving.'