Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why Do People Think The 49ers Will Fall Off This Year?

The Defense is still solid despite some losses and The offense with an improved Kap will only get better with no injuries.So why do people think they are gonna only win 9 or 10 games? This I don`t understand somebody explain?

vCash
    Only 9-10? Whats wrong with 10 wins

vCash
    They will get a wild card spot, nothing wrong with that.
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    The 49ers will win the Super Bowl this year.

Their D did not fall off, in fact it may even be improved. All indications from camp seem to show that Ward is going to be a stud wherever he plays on the field. Bethea is an above average defender. Smith seems to finally have straightened his life out. Bowman will be ready by mid-season. Willis is still a premier LB, and heir D-Line is as good as any in the NFL.

On the offensive side, they have Gore's replacement in Hyde. A very deep and healthy WR corp. Not to mention one of the best tight ends in the game with Davis.

They have already stated they will run more three WR sets and change their offensive scheme to fit their personnel.

Finally, the way they went out last season is going to propel them into the Super Bowl. There is no way that with a new stadium, a loaded team, and a Seahawks team that may be content for a year or two that the 49ers do not win it all this year.

Book It ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    They will get a wild card spot, nothing wrong with that.
    They will finish ahead of the Seahawks this year. The Cards, Rams, and Hawks will battle for the 2 WC spots. And there is nothing wrong with that ...

vCash
    They play in the NFC West. Somebody has to lose games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    They will finish ahead of the Seahawks this year. The Cards, Rams, and Hawks will battle for the 2 WC spots. And there is nothing wrong with that ...
    haha keep dreamin pal

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    The 49ers will win the Super Bowl this year.

Their D did not fall off, in fact it may even be improved. All indications from camp seem to show that Ward is going to be a stud wherever he plays on the field. Bethea is an above average defender. Smith seems to finally have straightened his life out. Bowman will be ready by mid-season. Willis is still a premier LB, and heir D-Line is as good as any in the NFL.

On the offensive side, they have Gore's replacement in Hyde. A very deep and healthy WR corp. Not to mention one of the best tight ends in the game with Davis.

They have already stated they will run more three WR sets and change their offensive scheme to fit their personnel.

Finally, the way they went out last season is going to propel them into the Super Bowl. There is no way that with a new stadium, a loaded team, and a Seahawks team that may be content for a year or two that the 49ers do not win it all this year.

Book It ...
    Why even play out the season if they are preordained?

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    haha keep dreamin pal
    You're right. Seattle just ran away with the division last year. No way do we have a shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    You're right. Seattle just ran away with the division last year. No way do we have a shot.
    haha season is coming up, gotta get a little trash talking in . It will definitely be a close race for division winner. I can see the Rams and Cards nipping at our heels.

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Why even play out the season if they are preordained?
    Because someone has to be runner up ...

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    haha season is coming up, gotta get a little trash talking in . It will definitely be a close race for division winner. I can see the Rams and Cards nipping at our heels.
    So true. So frustrating after all those years of futility, we rise back up only to have the entire division do the same. 5 years too late.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    So true. So frustrating after all those years of futility, we rise back up only to have the entire division do the same. 5 years too late.
    Right? Its funny no one ever really brings it up. We won the division in 10' with a damn 7-9 record. Now were all serious playoff contenders, why did they all have to do complete 180's at the same time?

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    I see 11-13 wins for both San Francisc and Seattle. Never understood the love for the rams.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I see 11-13 wins for both San Francisc and Seattle. Never understood the love for the rams.
    They do really well within the division. Outside of division games they really are hit n miss. I expect big things out of Zac Stacey and a full healthy year from Bradford

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast