Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lions & Suh won't have contract negotiations until the season is over.

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Meh, the guy is a huge cap hit because we made him huge cap hit. He restructured like 3 times. It sucks that we haven't gotten a slightly friendlier extension done, but whatever. And honestly, I LOVE SUH...but if a deal doesn't get done, then it doesn't get done. He'll leave and we'll move on. That's what good teams are supposed to do. When the big FA leave, you reload.

Rushing: 84 Carries, 274Yards, 2 TD
    Receiving: 13 Catch, 115 Yards, 0 TD
    Fumbles: 2....

No fumbles in 3 weeks! Wooo!

2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

vCash
    Eh, as long as we do sign him after the season im fine with this... Get the 22.7m cap hit or whatever it is gone and in the past, Helps us in the long run cap wise..

Have to imagine the main factor for this (if its even true) is to get rid of the constant questions about it and distractions from it in training camp

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    I still maintain he's going to be a Lion long term. Both sides agreed to put the distraction aside for the year and focus on the season. Smart move by Mayhew because now you have two DT's hungry and motivated to get a new deal. Hopefully both guys really show this year and destroy opposing QBs.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    you are all in denial like a crackhead saying he doesn't need rehab, suh, I love that guy hes one of my favorite players but its almost looking like unless lions pull off a stellar season hes out like a fat chick on prom night

****ing unbelievable how the guy doesn't help his team out, getting the long term deal done in the offseason when the lions could've had more money to go get other guys, what an *** clown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate lax View Post
    you are all in denial like a crackhead saying he doesn't need rehab, suh, I love that guy hes one of my favorite players but its almost looking like unless lions pull off a stellar season hes out like a fat chick on prom night

****ing unbelievable how the guy doesn't help his team out, getting the long term deal done in the offseason when the lions could've had more money to go get other guys, what an *** clown
    Here goes...

He's helped the team though! He's restructured at the request of the FO like 3 times already. yes he didn't take paycuts, but he still did it. He didn't have to do it. There are probably guys out there that refuse to restructure because they don't care.

In any case, we gave him the contract, it's our problem. I'll never blame a player for taking the money. Maybe I don't like that they get the money, but I can't blame them for taking it. If Suh moves on then he moves on. Too bad for us and good for him. It's not like he goes out there an lays eggs every week. The dude plays up to his contract every Sunday.

vCash
    I have a Nike authentic #90 jersey (cost me $300 last fall) I will go all cavs fan on that mother ****er if that bastard leaves our team and one of my buddys is right there with me

with all that said, we have lower level tickets for week one Monday night football, and more then likely ill be rocking the #90 jersey lol

vCash
    im not saying he isn't a badass, just the way he sounds about the whole situation gives me the impression that he really doesn't want to be here next season, and it pisses me of because he makes it sound like he does, I want him back, the whole fan base does, the whole team, coaches everyone wants him back, but he sure as hell not really giving the team/fan base much support in actually wanting to stay

my guess is this is what hes thinking: lions come out, he gives it his all, sees how Caldwell and the new coaching staff are and if they actually win and make the playoffs this year, he will stay.

if lions come out and suck again hes good as gone, and tbh i wouldn't want to stick around a team that averages a 6-10 or 7-9 season each year point being is if he re-nig'ed in march we could've went out and upgraded more then we did and had a better chance to be a better team
    Last edited by pirate lax; 07-28-2014 at 05:41 PM.

vCash
    Do you really expect him to say "**** the Lions I don't want to be here" ?

vCash
    Murder Suh!

I think he walks. I wish he'd stay. Hes my favourite player (I better get to pick him for my AAL, or I'm gonna go ****ed Reiff mania).

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

Post of the decade:
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Tulloch:

vCash
    It would only cost 27 mil to franchise him. Do that

vCash
    Someone is going to throw a ridonk contract at Suh this off-season and he will be gone. Suh was born to wear the silver and black. My guess is his new Oakland Raider jersey will be a top seller.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    This isn't Cliff Avril or Sammie ****ing Lee Hill, Suh has been our best Dline man day 1... Honestly I wouldn't blame him if he bolts if we have another nonplayoff season. People on the radio keep ranting & raving he doesn't want to be here, is that against his contract or something? I can completely understand if he wants out like I said, Suh busted his *** for [insert amount of years he's been in the league] if he wants to be on a perennial SB team could anyone really blame him? Or even if someone makes him the highest paid DT ever...

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate lax View Post

Mike is that you? 97.1 allows you on forums?

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Again, He had no agent at the beginning of the offseason, and the one he evetually chose had Jimmy Grahm and a cpl other contracts that were up and a more pressing need, Suh gets the blame for something his agent handles? I highly doubt Suh goes anywhere, Mayhew was smart to stop this contract mania now before camp got anymore media crazy about it..

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast