Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins the series

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Sox

    2 28.57%
  • Tigers

    5 71.43%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 103
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,769
    vCash
    0

    White Sox @ Tigers

    @

    Starters:

    Anibal Sanchez Vs. Jose Quintana

    Max Scherzer Vs. Hector Noesi

    Drew Smyly Vs, John Danks




    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    vCash
    1071
    Bring on the Derp Tiger!


    Rushing: 197 Carries, 726 Yards, 6 TD
    Receiving: 32 Catch, 309 Yards, 1 TD
    Fumbles: 3....

    Number of weeks without a fumble: 3!

    2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,769
    vCash
    0
    I feel like the Tigers should sweep but as usual will probably get in their own way. Just a guess but we win the first 2 and Smyly has a derp game to lose game 3.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    vCash
    1071
    Hopefully Sanchez can pitch a good game today. He's been starting off really really strong lately and then just melting down in around the 6th.


    Rushing: 197 Carries, 726 Yards, 6 TD
    Receiving: 32 Catch, 309 Yards, 1 TD
    Fumbles: 3....

    Number of weeks without a fumble: 3!

    2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Mich.
    Posts
    436
    vCash
    1500
    If I had a choice to sit anywhere in the ballpark for this series, I'd request a chair right next to Hawk Harrelson in the broadcast booth. I love listening to his game-feeds on Tigers-Chisox games.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamusFucious777 View Post
    If I had a choice to sit anywhere in the ballpark for this series, I'd request a chair right next to Hawk Harrelson in the broadcast booth. I love listening to his game-feeds on Tigers-Chisox games.
    Id end up putting a fork in my eye if I had to sit next to Hawk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,769
    vCash
    0
    Castellanos scratched tonight with a finger injury. Miggy is moved to 3B (WHY?) and Victor to 1st.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,317
    vCash
    500
    Tarp is coming off!

    More rain on the way though

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    vCash
    1071
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Castellanos scratched tonight with a finger injury. Miggy is moved to 3B (WHY?) and Victor to 1st.
    because he's the goat man!! Also to be serious...I think Miggy really likes playing 3rd. He's not good at it, but playing 10 games a year there doesn't hurt anything.


    Rushing: 197 Carries, 726 Yards, 6 TD
    Receiving: 32 Catch, 309 Yards, 1 TD
    Fumbles: 3....

    Number of weeks without a fumble: 3!

    2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,769
    vCash
    0
    Comerica giveth runs but more often than not she taketh them away. Thank you Comerica for taking two away for the Chi Sox!



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,769
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    because he's the goat man!! Also to be serious...I think Miggy really likes playing 3rd. He's not good at it, but playing 10 games a year there doesn't hurt anything.
    Yeah gotta keep the big fella happy but after last year and the damage it did to his hip it really has me concerned. 2, 3, 10 games I understand probably won't do much but with him already hurting elsewhere I just would rather play it safe. Without him the offense probably goes scoreless (hyperbole) until he returns.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    vCash
    1071
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah gotta keep the big fella happy but after last year and the damage it did to his hip it really has me concerned. 2, 3, 10 games I understand probably won't do much but with him already hurting elsewhere I just would rather play it safe. Without him the offense probably goes scoreless (hyperbole) until he returns.
    True...I guess I just never really think about injuries. He's historically been very healthy and he had a muscle injury. Those heal and don't get messed up again...it's not like he ripped some tendons or something else that can't ever be the same after.

    I dunno, I know he's not 100%, but I think the injury is more of a pain issue..not so much a health issue.

    I'm not a doctor so please disregard everything I'm writing.


    Rushing: 197 Carries, 726 Yards, 6 TD
    Receiving: 32 Catch, 309 Yards, 1 TD
    Fumbles: 3....

    Number of weeks without a fumble: 3!

    2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,769
    vCash
    0
    Well whoever said Suarez can't make the easy plays...well there you go. That was terribad.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,317
    vCash
    500
    don't implode don't implode don't implode

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PHOENIX AZ
    Posts
    2,708
    vCash
    1500
    Go from turning two and gettin out of inning..now its tied ..smh

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •