Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500

    Would Grizzlies already have a title if they didnt trade Love for Mayo on draft day?

    Think of it.

    They do not trade Love for Mayo.

    Means they dont trade for Zbo and isntead do the same trade for a similar talent SG.

    Conley, Similar to Zbo talent Sg, Gay, Love, Marc Gasol.


    Discuss.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    500
    Hindsight is 20/20 ... there's a lot of teams you could make the case for:

    For example, if the bulls didn't trade LaMarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas who knows where they would be ...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,173
    vCash
    1090
    The Grizzlies didn't want Love. They wanted Mayo.

    The Bulls didn't want Aldridge. They wanted Thomas.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    The Grizzlies didn't want Love. They wanted Mayo.

    The Bulls didn't want Aldridge. They wanted Thomas.

    I bet the Bulls wish they could take that trade back though.


    Your Moms Best Friend.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,623
    vCash
    1500
    what about zeke trading 3 first for eddy curry and one of those first were noah



    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,077
    vCash
    1500
    I think the grizzlies mistake was trading Gay and fiend Lionel hollins. They should have kept that team together.

    #KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37,095
    vCash
    1255
    No but I think they woulda been a lot closer to a title team.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    18,591
    vCash
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by supersplashbros View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20 ... there's a lot of teams you could make the case for:

    For example, if the bulls didn't trade LaMarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas who knows where they would be ...
    ouch, one step further, what if the Knicks don't make that Eddy Curry trade
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,613
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    No but I think they woulda been a lot closer to a title team.
    This.

    The grizz have had chances, (wcf appearance two years ago before losing to SA) but can't get over the hump.

    2009 was a back breaker of a draft.

    Drafted: Thabeet

    Could have had: Harden, Evans, Rubio, or Curry




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    This.

    The grizz have had chances, (wcf appearance two years ago before losing to SA) but can't get over the hump.

    2009 was a back breaker of a draft.

    Drafted: Thabeet

    Could have had: Harden, Evans, Rubio, or Curry
    Lol i totally forgot that, THERE is the SG.

    Conley, Harden, Gay, Love, Marc.

    not 1 not 2 not.............

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    16,017
    vCash
    1500
    3-peat

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    189
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Think of it.

    They do not trade Love for Mayo.

    Means they dont trade for Zbo and isntead do the same trade for a similar talent SG.

    Conley, Similar to Zbo talent Sg, Gay, Love, Marc Gasol.


    Discuss.
    Why do u always end your message with "discuss" after each time u create a thread???

    What else are we suppose to do?!?

    It's so annoying.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,767
    vCash
    1500
    Absolutely not

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    855
    vCash
    1500
    I see them as serious contenders, but always fallout in WCF or Pacers type flow
    Be $wavy

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,062
    vCash
    26834
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyy08 View Post
    Why do u always end your message with "discuss" after each time u create a thread???

    What else are we suppose to do?!?

    It's so annoying.
    HAHAHA this dude be like, no way nahbody tells this ***** what to do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •