Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: will Lebron leave in 2 years if he dont win?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 24.39%
  • no

31 75.61%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

If LeBron James Does Not Win A Championship In The Next 2 Years Will He leave?

if lebron can't win a championship in cleveland in the next 2 years will he leave when his contract is up?
    Last edited by MetroMan; 07-25-2014 at 11:44 PM.

vCash
    No. He can't. He's all in with Cleveland. I don't blame him for leaving the first time, but I will slander him if he leaves again. He just can't. Not after that letter...

And he made it very clear that he expects that it might take some time to become contender. A defense mechanism almost.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    No. He can't. He's all in with Cleveland. I don't blame him for leaving the first time, but I will slander him if he leaves again. He just can't. Not after that letter...

And he made it very clear that he expects that it might take some time to become contender. A defense mechanism almost.
    do you really believe what any nba player says?

vCash
    he might leave even if wins for the next two years.
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Legendary stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    do you really believe what any nba player says?
    Context matters. I do believe LeBron here. He knows the stakes. He's all in with Cleveland. And if he bails, he'll genuinely deserve the **** he gets.

But I think he's a good guy. He's made one stupid mistake with The Decision, but besides that there's nothing that leads me to believe that he's not a good guy and that his word is not bond.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Context matters. I do believe LeBron here. He knows the stakes. He's all in with Cleveland. And if he bails, he'll genuinely deserve the **** he gets.
    I'm sure he means it now but his attitude will change real quick if he doesnt get a ring in the next 2 years. When he did his first run in cleveland and failed to win big he left. When he failed to win big again in miami he left. Dont you see the pattern?

vCash
    He already knows he won't win, he covered his butt in that little letter. It would be preposterous for him to leave.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 35
    Yards: 452
    Tds: 8

vCash
    I'm sure he means it now but his attitude will change real quick if he doesnt get a ring in the next 2 years. When he did his first run in cleveland and failed to win big he left. When he failed to win big again in miami he left. Dont you see the pattern?
    Stakes weren't as high as they are now. he had nothing then...he made the CHOICE to go back now, and verbally sold his soul to them this time around. he owed nothing to them then. via that SI article, he owes them everything now. his team had less help than any other top-10 player of all time had. now he's willingly returning with the potential of actually having help.

circumstances aren't the same. he can't leave. period. you can quote me. i'm an alleged lebron lover. i'll say it now: if he leaves again, **** HIM

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Stakes weren't as high as they are now. he had nothing then...he made the CHOICE to go back now, and verbally sold his soul to them this time around. he owed nothing to them then. via that SI article, he owes them everything now. his team had less help than any other top-10 player of all time had. now he's willingly returning with the potential of actually having help.

circumstances aren't the same. he can't leave. period. you can quote me. i'm an alleged lebron lover. i'll say it now: if he leaves again, **** HIM
    Kobe's peak years were wasted on teams with less talent than james' first go around with the cavs, but yeah, I get what you're saying.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 35
    Yards: 452
    Tds: 8

vCash
    He already explained it for you, the stakes have been raised with Brons own admission of the situation. Hes NEVER done this before, the first departure was understandable despite its incredibly ill advised "decision". This is far different.

He didn't fail to win big in Miami, he won 2/4 despite a declining/injured cast and had some high notes of his own (career high pts+winning streak) and 2 chips.

Plz stop making ur agenda clear, as a fan of the Lakers and Kobe, I dont understand ur sig. Kobe ASKED to LEAVE. The only difference is Bron did it when it was actually legal, Kobe made underhanded moves to try and leave. Plz stop giving us Kobe fans a bad name by not recognizing the fact that KOBE TRIED TO LEAVE, just like he forced his way to LA .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Kobe's peak years were wasted on teams with less talent than james' first go around with the cavs, but yeah, I get what you're saying.
    I have no desire to turn this into a Kobe v LeBron thing. But yeah...Kobe did spend 3 years of his prime without talent after he and Shaq's egos couldn't coexist. It's a shame.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I don't think he will leave if he doesn't win a championship in two years for Cleveland. I think that there's a greater chance he does leave if he does win a championship (ending the 50 year drought). Regardless, I think he's all in with Cleveland and he's not going to jump ship again. But I'm not going to try and predict human behavior. I generally like Dan Gilbert's passion for the Cavs (and his desire to make the Rust Belt relevant again) but would not be surprised if he and LeBron butted heads again. They've both got enormous egos. I'd love to see the Cavs have some sustainable success, but if they can just win one championship with LeBron I'll be beyond excited.

vCash

Right.

vCash
    awww dan and lebron united by letters <3 <3 <3
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Legendary stuff.

vCash
    He's going to join Melo in NY 2016, leaving Kevin Love high and dry to rot in the city of Cleveland for 3 more yrs.

He's a great player, but that's just his style.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast