Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What do you expect from Trent Richardson??

With him having a full training camp with the Colts and knowing the play book from week 1 how do you think he will do this year?? I still think he can get 1000-1200 yards and be a productive back. What do you think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    With him having a full training camp with the Colts and knowing the play book from week 1 how do you think he will do this year?? I still think he can get 1000-1200 yards and be a productive back. What do you think?
    Well Ballard just went down for the season so they have just him and Bradshaw really. Look for Richardson to see more carries. As far as how many yards Im still unsure what to expect from him at this point.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    At least 2.5 ypc

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Kinda feels like a make it or break it year for him imo.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Nothing

vCash
    I hope he makes serious improvements to his game
    Be $wavy

vCash
    A lot more than he is going to do.

vCash
    I don't care if he doesn't gain much on the ground... just don't want him to miss his blocking assignments/blitz pickups.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash

The Film Room: Trent Richardson is a Beast Not a Bust

This was posted in the Colts forum. Really good read.

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213:28752001
    http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/7/...ast-not-a-bust

Read this link whenever you have time. It illustrates just how terrible the offensive line is and really shows how much talent Trent has and how Trent was able to turn negative plays into positive plays.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I really think he's going to have at least a mini-breakout year. I don't know if he's going to run all over the league, but he's not going to look totally inept, in my opinion. I still believe in his talent, even if his vision has proven to not be great.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    This was posted in the Colts forum. Really good read.
    Nice read, but how often do other great backs see the line miss a play and make a move to turn that 2 yard gain into a big play instead? I get that the line was bad, but Ballard, Brown, Choice, and Bradshaw all looked much better behind that same line. Same with Ogbonnaya and Hardesty in Cleveland. He seems to be a bit slower than his counterparts in hitting the hole or even finding the hole at times. Those holes were massive at Bama, they are creases at the NFL level.

That video blog shows some great yards after contact runs, but that was all he offered, those few rare shots. There's no video of the hundreds of other runs he didn't do that. Only Rice, Mendenhall and Chris Johnson had a lower Yards after contact than Trent, so no, a few highlights don't really make that claim for me. Just cause I can show some highlights of Geno Smith throwing TD's doesn't make him a great QB.

And you see it again and again in the video of his delays at the line allowing defenders to shed their blocks or guys to run him down from behind. That's the biggest difference I noticed with Brown. Win or lose, he wasn't going to get caught tiptoeing behind the line. Maybe he is waiting for those Bama sized holes to open up. But they aren't coming at the NFL level.

You saw the coaching staff lose faith in him, and his playoffs as well which was a surprise considering how much they invested in him. Being a poor pass protector isn't helping his cause either.

If he was a beast like that blog wants to claim, he'd be getting more carries not benched for a guy producing a LOT more than he is. Donald Brown isn't the second coming of Edgerrin James, but when you put him next to Trent he looks it in comparison.

I hope he does turn it around, but he's been part of the problem of the Colts poor running, not part of the answer there. So far he's had two seasons where he was not the most effective back on his team.

There's an upside. He is elusive. He can catch the ball. But until he learns to see the hole and hit the hole and keep himself moving, he won't be a starting caliber NFL back.
    Last edited by slashsnake; 07-25-2014 at 09:50 PM.

vCash
    I haven't given up on him. I think he'll have a productive year. I'll predict 850 or so rushing yards.

vCash
    Over 1,000 yds. Big year coming up for T-Rich!

vCash
    Depends on if the line is improved or not.. Running behind Gosder sucks, good pass blocker but he sucks at run blocking

29 Rec - 461 Yards -3 TD

vCash
    I expect him to suck, you know, because he sucks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast