Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

BREAKING NEWS: Ballard has torn achillies tendon

Colts RB Vick Ballard tore his Achilles, sources say. He was carted off the field earlier.
    https://twitter.com/mortreport/statu...93551248314368

Big loss, but the Colts can replace him before the season and at least they have 2 capable RBs on the roster ahead of him.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Poor guy, didn't he get injured last year too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Poor guy, didn't he get injured last year too?
    Torn ACL last year. Both injuries were non contact... sucks to see him rehab his way from a torn acl and then suffer a torn acl right away.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Torn ACL last year. Both injuries were non contact... sucks to see him rehab his way from a torn acl and then suffer a torn acl right away.
    TWO torn ACL's? I've never heard that happen before. Man, even D-Rose never had it that bad. Between the Bulls and Colts I am sick of injuries killing my teams. Lol.

vCash
    Sadly, this is probably career ending. There are only a handful of athletes who have ever returned after two major injuries like this. Very sad because Ballard show so much potential to be a top 5-10 back in the league.

vCash
    According to my ESPN txt its a torn Achilles. Not ACL

Lucks on our side

vCash
    My mistake.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    Its all good. Bad either way.

Lucks on our side