Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Report: Browns 'alarmed' by Manziel behavior

Sources tell the Cleveland Plain Dealer the Browns have been "alarmed" by the off-field actions of Johnny Manziel since trading up to select him with the 22nd overall pick in May's draft.
    Per the CPD, the team was particularly bothered by a picture that surfaced of Manziel rolling a $20 bill in a bar bathroom, suggestive of someone preparing to use snort cocaine. "Some in the organization feel he's lost ground in the quarterback competition heading into camp," adds beat reporter Mary Kay Cabot. Manziel reportedly "regressed in practice" this spring, and team brass believes it resulted from "not enough dedication to the playbook." Sources also told Cabot the Browns "have been stunned by his non-stop antics" off the field. All signs continue to point to Brian Hoyer starting Week 1.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...medium=twitter
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash

Browns "Alarmed" And "Stunned" By Manziel's Behavior

Johnny Manziel - QB - Browns
    Sources tell the Cleveland Plain Dealer the Browns have been "alarmed" by the off-field actions of Johnny Manziel since trading up to select him with the 22nd overall pick in May's draft.
    Per the CPD, the team was particularly bothered by a picture that surfaced of Manziel rolling a $20 bill in a bar bathroom, suggestive of someone preparing to use snort cocaine. "Some in the organization feel he's lost ground in the quarterback competition heading into camp," adds beat reporter Mary Kay Cabot. Manziel reportedly "regressed in practice" this spring, and team brass believes it resulted from "not enough dedication to the playbook." Sources also told Cabot the Browns "have been stunned by his non-stop antics" off the field. All signs continue to point to Brian Hoyer starting Week 1.
    Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer Jul 25 - 2:05 PM
    Moral of this story is: don't take the advice of a homeless guy, because if you do, you're likely to end up sharing his cardboard sign when all's said and done.

vCash
    Johnny 8ball

vCash
    People thinking that the advice of the homeless man had even a .0000000001 ounce of bearing on the decision to draft Manziel should be raped, stabbed, hung, and left to die.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash

vCash
    Well when a Heisman trophy winner falls in the draft, it's always been for a reason; maybe Cleveland should have taken notice. That being said, give the kid some time, geesh this could be the media creating a story just to have a story. Or he may just be another punk......But let the first year or two play out already on him.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    They should of signed Tim Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    People thinking that the advice of the homeless man had even a .0000000001 ounce of bearing on the decision to draft Manziel should be raped, stabbed, hung, and left to die.
    That's rather harsh, isn't it? Besides, I was joking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot View Post
    That's rather harsh, isn't it? Besides, I was joking.
    I figured you were, but seeing a lot of the comments post-draft, i have a feeling some actually think there was something to it.

What made it harsh, was it the stabing part?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I figured you were, but seeing a lot of the comments post-draft, i have a feeling some actually think there was something to it.

What made it harsh, was it the stabing part?
    It's kind of hard to blame them. Cleveland's management has come across as pretty clueless over these last few months with how they're handling Manziel (the reports saying that they're "shocked" by his behavior only heightens the effect), so I'd believe anything regarding them.

Nah, it was the last part. After defiling me in such a horrific manner, the least you could do is take me to the hospital.

vCash
    Honestly the whole media coverage of Manziel has gotten out of control. They actually were just talking on ESPN about how Manziel showed up to practice (it wasn't even practice, but ESPN presented it as if it was) in non-Browns gear. Meanwhile, two teammates standing right next to him weren't wearing Browns gear either. It's just ridiculous and makes me sick that they can nitpick one man's life so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Honestly the whole media coverage of Manziel has gotten out of control. They actually were just talking on ESPN about how Manziel showed up to practice (it wasn't even practice, but ESPN presented it as if it was) in non-Browns gear. Meanwhile, two teammates standing right next to him weren't wearing Browns gear either. It's just ridiculous and makes me sick that they can nitpick one man's life so much.
    Once again the media is the problem. Can't these guys find other things to write about?

vCash
    Its good for the Browns in some capacity. Just imagine if they didn't have Johnny Manziel on the roster? They wouldn't be getting any kind of attention with Brian Hoyer set at quarterback.

Everybody is gonna be watching them this preseason to see what he does just like they did with Tebow.

vCash
    They should have known about this behavior before he never hid it lol.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Johnny 8ball
    Hahaha!

I'm a Cowboys fan and even I know that if Jerry Jones was willing to pass on a player with that much hype there is something seriously wrong with the kid!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast