vCash

Interesting video of Tuck & Woodley working out

Thought the nation would like to see this:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11223896

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider56 View Post
    Thought the nation would like to see this:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11223896
    This is great to see. I have been training as a fighter now for 5 years, I am now 44. I played ball many years ago and if I knew then what I do now I would have been far more dangerous on the field then I was, and I wasn't bad. I applaud our vet D-ends for this and am very happy to see their approach which I think will translate to success on the football field.

vCash
    They are gonna be sooo ****ing good this year at the bookends

vCash
    I can't wait to see how our pass rush looks this year

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I saw Bill Polian on either ESPN or NFLN - not sure which - when they were talking about the Raiders.

Polian was not overly optimistic about the Raiders chances, but he did make one point: veteran players with a change of scenery tend to have ONE (1) great year for their new club... before falling off the cliff.

History, in other words, favors Tuck / Woodley (among others) having big years for the Raiders in 2014... after that, odds are they'll fall off, but if these players can produce this year, we'll let Reggie worry about next year, next year... since he'll still be around.

vCash
    Antonio can also get after the qb. Should be the best pass rush in a very long time. Secondary shouldn't have to cover very long

vCash
    Dont forget about sims and ellis , plus pierce, its gonna be fun ! Moore and mack will wreak havoc as well, burris, roach always solid. Secondary will have chances to shine. This d has a chance to make some ffen noise baby can't wait!

vCash
    millionaire athletes pushing weighted sleds in the bike lane with live traffic sounds like a great idea

I dig the intensity of these two vets though. Just hope they don't end up hit or tearing up their knees on the concrete training like that.

You can't lead on the field from the IR
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Nice enthusiasm. I'd like to see Kelly doing that!

vCash
    Im frsh up out the water like an amphibian
    I am so fresh that I got an aunt Vivian