Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dwight's 'leadership' rubbing off on James Harden

When Dwight was traded from Orlando to the Lakers, this is what he had to say about his previous team.

And I always tell people: Hey, my team in Orlando was a team full of people who nobody wanted, and I was the leader and I led that team with a smile on my face.

After Parsons left for Dallas, this was Dwight's response:

It won't affect us at all.

And now, James Harden recently came out to say this about the loss of Asik, Lin and Parsons:

Dwight (Howard) and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets, said Harden. The rest of the guys are role players or pieces that complete our team. Weve lost some pieces and added some pieces. I think well be fine next season.

What do you make of this?

Dwight's Orlando comments from 2 yrs ago and Harden's recent comments are awfully similar.

This is Parsons' response to Harden:

Thats a pretty ridiculous statement if he meant that. Thats one of the reasons why I wanted to go to Dallas. Im ready for the next step. Im ready for a bigger role and Im ready for more leadership. If anyone should understand that, it should be James because he was in the same situation in Oklahoma City then he got his chance to come to Houston and shine.
    Last edited by P&GRealist; 07-24-2014 at 10:32 PM.

vCash
    Adorable
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    what a douchebag.
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Legendary stuff.

vCash
    While Harden is right in saying he and Dwight are the cornerstones, what a way to trivialize your teammates.

vCash
    They are both douchebags.. Hard to see this team making it to the playoffs if they keep acting like this. Bunch of locker room troubles. Must be perfect for Dwight and Harden since they'll both stay up at night gossiping about other players. Parsons was a role player...? He played better than Harden in the playoffs..

vCash
    didnt we have this thread did it get closed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post
    While Harden is right in saying he and Dwight are the cornerstones, what a way to trivialize your teammates.
    pretty much

2012 allstar

vCash
    Guys, as much as we crucify Bron and Kobe, those guys know that they couldn't win their chips without the role players play both regular season and especially playoffs and finals.

Funny how with the exception of 1 game, Harden put up role player numbers against the Blazers in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    They are both douchebags.. Hard to see this team making it to the playoffs if they keep acting like this. Bunch of locker room troubles. Must be perfect for Dwight and Harden since they'll both stay up at night gossiping about other players. Parsons was a role player...? He played better than Harden in the playoffs..
    What else would you consider him?

2012 allstar

vCash
    I cannot wait for a 4 seed Mavs 5 seed Rockets first round matchup with the Rockets on the end of a sweep.

vCash
    What if Durant and Westbrook said that after he left OKC. How would he feel? Can't stand cocky players

vCash
    we will see if they back it up or not there comments aren't the politically correct but they will held to it now, watch everyone overreacted to these comments its not that big of a deal especially what harden said some of what he is said is the truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls_world23 View Post
    What if Durant and Westbrook said that after he left OKC. How would he feel? Can't stand cocky players
    Funny you bring that up. This was Parsons' response to Harden's comments:

Thats a pretty ridiculous statement if he meant that. Thats one of the reasons why I wanted to go to Dallas. Im ready for the next step. Im ready for a bigger role and Im ready for more leadership. If anyone should understand that, it should be James because he was in the same situation in Oklahoma City then he got his chance to come to Houston and shine.

14. 07-24-2014, 10:22 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Response To A Deleted Post

15. 07-24-2014, 10:30 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Response To A Deleted Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    Chill lil pants. We're talking basketball related news. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it's not thread worthy.
    Why not just keep piling on in the other I HATE DWIGHT thread? Hey guess what soggy bottoms, Dwight just took a wicked growler ... start a thread about that. LOL

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Why not just keep piling on in the other I HATE DWIGHT thread? Hey guess what soggy bottoms, Dwight just took a wicked growler ... start a thread about that. LOL
    I just might.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast