Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

IT Feels Disrespected

I said it in another thread, I think we burned a bridge with him. And that's why we didn't re-sign him.

http://dimemag.com/2014/07/isaiah-th...spected-kings/

Sactown Royalty doesn't feel the same way...

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2014/7...ba-free-agency

vCash
    Hindsight...

vCash
    Kings felt disrespected that IT didn't work on D. That's why he was sent walking. People thought I was crazy last year when I talked about RayMac and his D and how it could b a possibility that Thomas doesn't get extended.

vCash
    Yeah, I was saying this in another thread when someone brought up that IT didn't want to come back. He has a right to feel disrespected. He played great for us and at every opportunity the Kings were trying to replace him. Even his poor defense is overstated if you actually look at his increase in defensive win shares (imperfect, but it increased noticeably). We screwed up with him and got basically nothing out of it.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    the only thing i 100% agree with everyone on regarding IT is that we got nothing for him. as a GM i don't understand how you let that happen. the only explanation i can think of is you didn't want to use the cap space + roster spot on anything phoenix was willing to offer knowing you had to go out and get another PG.

vCash
    Once we used our cap space on Collison it was unlikely we were going to get anything for IT. Basically we got Collison, 7 million trade exception, and 2 million in cap space for IT we just did not get all of it from the Suns.

vCash
    IT sounds like an angry teen who got dumped... The Pizza guy can seriously **** off!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash

IT Feels Disrespected

The pizza guy needs to move on...all this complaining about the only team that wanted to give him a chance in the draft. Talk about disrespect, smh. I'm glad he isn't here anymore. I don't want anyone who is gonna disrespect any other team like that publicly over and over again. It's pathetic. I hope he gets booed

vCash
    **** this ball hogging piece of ****....The kings were the only team out of all 30 to give him a chance. Loved his passion and heart on the floor but **** the piece of ****.....

vCash
    You guys are acting like IT is Spencer Hawes. He didn't bad mouth the Kings, he just said that he felt disrespected that they were so eager to replace him. I didn't see anything wrong with what he said. If my boss tried to replace me with someone who most people agreed was less competent than me, then I'd probably feel disrespected too.
    Last edited by Agent008; 07-26-2014 at 02:30 AM.

vCash

IT Feels Disrespected

It's different when he says it over and over again lol he shouldn't be talking bad about the only team who wanted to give him shot in the draft. I mean that's wrong. Especially when he is taking the same role and near the same amount of what the kings offered him. It's like breaking up with a gf then she just keeps talking **** about the ex while still with the new girl who is pretty much the same

vCash
    i don't think what he said was bad at all, but i do find it funny he keeps saying he felt disrespected (im assuming cause the kings didn't want him as their starting PG) and he goes to phoenix where on the list of PG's he's a 3rd option realistically. kings wanted him to play the 6th man role (which he didn't want) and he goes to phoenix where if he's not backing up PG's he's in a 6th man type role.

all the things he wouldn't buy into with the kings he's now buying into with phoenix. haha.