Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,120
    vCash
    1500

    Gary Payton Candidate For Coaching Staff?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    Media is reaching for something to talk about. Let the lakers hire a coach first before assistant coach speculation begins
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu






  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    4,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Media is reaching for something to talk about. Let the lakers hire a coach first before assistant coach speculation begins
    ya i agree...Gary Payton? nah

    1. Byron
    2. Karl
    3. Madsen...yeah that's right...

    And of course when you smoke the pipe, Doc.
    LINSANITY

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    22,632
    vCash
    1500
    This move would be way too smart which is why it won't happen

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    2,530
    vCash
    1500
    GP would be a great addition, Which leaves the question.....Could they be looking at Nate McMillan or George Karl for HC? Connected in Seattle, Hmmmm

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    22,632
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    GP would be a great addition, Which leaves the question.....Could they be looking at Nate McMillan or George Karl for HC? Connected in Seattle, Hmmmm
    I'm actually surprised McMillan's name hasn't surfaced more in being connected to the job.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    5,792
    vCash
    1500
    I would welcome him in the training staff, if anything he will preach tenacity, swagger and defense
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,120
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I would welcome him in the training staff, if anything he will preach tenacity, swagger and defense
    +1

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,414
    vCash
    1500
    Just seeing him on the bench and trash talking the opposing team from the bench would be worth the season.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalG333 View Post
    ya i agree...Gary Payton? nah

    1. Byron
    2. Karl
    3. Madsen...yeah that's right...

    And of course when you smoke the pipe, Doc.
    Lol I'm pretty sure our boy Jimbo is eyeing Doc
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu






  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    10,010
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Just seeing him on the bench and trash talking the opposing team from the bench would be worth the season.
    Seeing him talking trash to the Lakers players would be great. The Glove would be interesting.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,087
    vCash
    1500
    Scott, Payton and... Karl Malone... all-time redraft. llullz
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,417
    vCash
    1500
    Sure why not, heck sign Malone and Shaq as well

    Payton
    Scott
    Kobe
    Malone
    Shaq

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    yeah bring Karl Malone.
    Great idea.
    Such a good friend to Kobe, soooo muuccccccchhh

    _wtf Coach, you are hitting on vanessa again!, im going to have to ask Mitch for your head AGAIN!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    4,133
    vCash
    1500
    What I don't get is speculating on assistant coaches before we have a head coach. Unless they name Kobe coach-player. Then fill the bench with assistants. Haha it could happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •