Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Peyton Manning Sucks!!!!

No he doesn't really suck, but he is not as good as everyone is making him out to be. He is definitely not the top QB going into the 2014 season. Lets review shall we?

1) Is his mobility top in the league...... Clearly NO!!! He's probably bottom of the league in this category.
    2) Is his arm strength top of the league..... Um not quite!!! Again probably near the bottom of the league.

I will give him that he is the BEST is pre-snap reads and getting his Offense lined up. Probably has the best QB IQ. But he isn't a stand alone in this regard. QB's like Brady, Rogers, Brees have this ability and Luck is up and coming.

Lets review the 2013 schedule: in order: Ravens, Giants, Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Jaguars, Colts (they lost), Redskins, Chargers, Chiefs, Patriots (lost), Chiefs, Titans, Chargers(lost), Texans, Raiders.

Anybody who remembers last season would tell you that overall the majority of the teams didn't have a good season. The first 6 games alone had horrible defenses, and yes I say the Superbowl defending Champions because they lost key players from that run to this first game. They were unprepared for Denver.

Lets look at the 2014 schedule: Colts, Chiefs, Seahawks, Cardinals, Jets, 49ers, Chargers, Patriots, Raiders, Rams, Dolphins, Chiefs, Bills, Chargers, Bengals, Raiders. Also a week 4 bye.

Look at that lineup. Good luck going against those top defenses. Only games I see easier for them is Raiders, Dolphins, and the Bills. I will be surprised if the team is better than 9 and 7 this year. I will also go and say the week 4 bye could hinder Peyton's ability to play a full season, just a possibility.

Lastly I will leave it with this. Manning had a great season and probably got lucky with the schedule he had, but if he was such a top notch QB, why didn't he give the Bronco's a chance in the Superbowl? Shouldn't someone highly regarded as him, will his team a chance to come back and win?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsestud17 View Post
    Lastly I will leave it with this. Manning had a great season and probably got lucky with the schedule he had, but if he was such a top notch QB, why didn't he give the Bronco's a chance in the Superbowl? Shouldn't someone highly regarded as him, will his team a chance to come back and win?
    Because 18 games of tape + 2 weeks of preparation for a defense that studies and prepares like none other to pick up on all of their tendencies gives them a look into Denver's offense that other teams didn't have the opportunity for. The Seahawks were incredibly prepared, no one was open all night, and the offensive line gave him no time. 11 man game. One day people will understand that the QB is only one piece in the puzzle.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Fortunately another position was just vacated at the Broncos.

vCash
    Yeah screw that guy, stop beating my team and retire already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedSB View Post
    Yeah screw that guy, stop beating my team and retire already.
    Lol!

vCash
    He's still great, for sure...but he benefits tremendously from a system that allows him to show short/low-risk passes quickly and reap the benefits. However, most of that "system" is his own doing, so he deserves credit for that. And yes, the schedule was a joke...so we'll see how much he regresses this year.

This is mostly what he is these days. He does throw ducks, he throws it short, and he throws it to wide open receivers regularly, but that's not an issue because of how the system he creates just torments defenses (not named Seattle).
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    why is this thread still open?
    The headline is destructive and the material is fairly obvious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Because 18 games of tape + 2 weeks of preparation for a defense that studies and prepares like none other to pick up on all of their tendencies gives them a look into Denver's offense that other teams didn't have the opportunity for. The Seahawks were incredibly prepared, no one was open all night, and the offensive line gave him no time. 11 man game. One day people will understand that the QB is only one piece in the puzzle.
    Works both ways with Preparation doesn't it? Shouldn't Manning have been able to dissect that Hawks D? No, because Manning's limitations (limited arm strength and mobility) prevented him from expanding the field. Those limitations made the Hawks D that much better.

There are plenty of QB's that could extend plays that Manning Can't.

And yes QB is one piece, but an expensive piece. and for how much praise Manning gets, shouldn't he have done more? He was voted #1 best player right?

vCash
    As far as the Super Bowl,
    Seahawks got an early lead, Broncos were forced to throw deep the entire game. You can't turn around a game with no running game and against the one of the best defenses we've seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    As far as the Super Bowl,
    Seahawks got an early lead, Broncos were forced to throw deep the entire game. You can't turn around a game with no running game and against the one of the best defenses we've seen.
    But Manning is so good, he should be able to carry an entire team, for the entire game. this thread.

vCash

Peyton Manning Sucks!!!!

Some really nice facts you have there to support your ridiculous claim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    But Manning is so good, he should be able to carry an entire team, for the entire game. this thread.
    But he can't, which I why I said the material is fairly obvious.

vCash
    OP: Do me a favor. Go near the top right hand corner of this webpage. Click the Log Out button. Don't ever log in again.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Throwing 55 TDs in one season is kind of a big deal