Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Justin Blackmon Arrested....Again

EDMOND, Oklahoma - Former Oklahoma State football player Justin Blackmon was arrested for the possession of marijuana Wednesday night in Edmond.

According to Edmond police, Blackmon was stopped for a traffic violation at Edmond Road and Kelley. Officers said they could smell an odor of marijuana coming from inside the car.

After a search, police said they found marijuana and Blackmon was taken into custody.

Blackmon was also issued a citation for the traffic violation. Edmond police did not say how much marijuana was discovered in the vehicle.

In June, 2012, Blackmon was arrested in Stillwater for driving under the influence of alcohol. In 2010, he was also arrested for DUI in Texas.
    http://www.newson6.com/story/2610257...sted-in-edmond

I feel for Jaguar fans. I thought Blackmon was going to be awesome. Too bad hes not very smart. Just cut this guy already.
    Last edited by DieHardColtsfan; 07-24-2014 at 10:35 AM.

vCash
    What an idiot.

vCash
    They planted that ****.

vCash
    Blackmon vs Gordon for the who can be dumbest belt?

vCash
    Wow what a waste of extreme talent

laker, angels, ducks, and titans diehard fan
    vCash
    Honestly there should be a 3 strike rule for these idiots... Just ban him from the nfl already

vCash
    Gordon and Blackmon will make one hell of a WR tandem in the CFL in a few years.

vCash
    Does college do the same tests as the NFL? If not, then they should. Seems like these guys cruise through college then hit the NFL and can't stay clean. I find it strange that they had no problems in college, or did they? I didn't do the research but I don't recall hearing much about suspensions for marijuana in college...

vCash
    not like the Jags could have possibly been counting on him playing all year anyway

vCash
    How do these guys get caught with weed all the time? I've been smoking for double digit years and only got in trouble when cops illegally entered my apartment and room and and found my bong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypse15 View Post
    Does college do the same tests as the NFL? If not, then they should. Seems like these guys cruise through college then hit the NFL and can't stay clean. I find it strange that they had no problems in college, or did they? I didn't do the research but I don't recall hearing much about suspensions for marijuana in college...
    College teams control who gets tested I believe, as well as probably have monitors from their school watching the urinalysis. Also don't forget about hey you have a drug test coming up at this time and if you get caught by police tell them to call this number.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypse15 View Post
    I'm pretty certain the threshold is SUPER high for marijuana in the NCAA testing. I've been around it and the only guys I've ever seen fail were ones who smoked the night or two before the test and they generally get a heads up the morning before that they were randomly selected. Actually, now that I think about it, I've never seen anyone get the year long ban for weed (meaning none of the positives were NCAA issued drug tests) - so either the threshold is that high or they don't even test for it and just say they do. So, I'm pretty certain that its just any in house testing and they can keep that news quiet. The NFL definitely isn't as lenient.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    not like the Jags could have possibly been counting on him playing all year anyway
    We werent planning for him this year anyway with the lee and robinson picks.

As for blackmon i dont see him being cut cuz of the talent he does have. Im sure a team will trade atleast a 6th for him.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    just let him play

vCash
    Never felt he was as talented as the hype was, but, well... sucks for the Jags, I guess.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast