Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Basketball Hall of Hame

Let's assume that both Kobe and Lebron retired from basketball RIGHT NOW. Both have their own list of NBA and other basketball accolades and awards, but in your opinion- considering that both will eventually get inducted into the basketball hall of fame (at some point,) who do you think will get inducted first? Discuss

vCash
    If they both retire now kobe bc he's accomplished more, but he's also 7 or 8 years older. By the time lbj is kobes age he will imo have the same accolades, maybe more, than kobe
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

vCash
    Kobe obviously. That longevity is too hard to ignore. If you give James 5 more years, I'd say LeBron. I think with 4 rings and at least 3 FMVP, Bron passes Kobe.

vCash
    they'd go in at the same time

vCash
    I don't understand.... Even if they retire at the same time, wouldn't they both be eligible anyway in 5 years? I think they're both first ballots so they would get in at the same time...

vCash
    Yea I don't quite get this. They're both first ballot hall of famers. Kobe's going to retire first, so he'll get in.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash

They would go in together if they both retired today lol

vCash
    Both are first ballot HOFers...like everyone else has said. Kobe's legacy probably is considered better at this point in many people's eyes, despite LeBron superior statistical play. He'd probably get more votes if that's the question.

vCash
    This thread..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Easily Kobe. But according to psds list of greatest ever, lebrons career is better than Kobe's, so Lebron would be the answer.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Easily Kobe. But according to psds list of greatest ever, lebrons career is better than Kobe's, so Lebron would be the answer.
    you and the op are misguided.you guys are trying to use this as some kind of gauge as to who was better in an all time sense.but the hof doesnt work that way,hof classes are made up of more than one person.both will easily get in on their first try,so if they retired at the same time,they'd both go in at the same time.
    Last edited by abe_froman; 07-24-2014 at 03:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    you and the op are misguided.you guys are trying to use this as some kind of gauge as to who was better in an all time sense.but the hof doesnt work that way,hof classes are made up of more than one person.both will easily get in on their first try,so if they retired at the same time,they'd both go in at the same time.
    Yea, pretty sure his question was hypothetical and not literal. Meaning I'm sure he's assuming the people responding can gather enough from context clues to infer that he meant you can only choose 1 to go first.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Hmm....why the sudden burst of hypothetical Kobe/Lebron posts?

vCash

Kobe next thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    jordan is 2nd or 3rd when talking career but both magic and lebron are better all around players.