Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

What's Boston's next move?

It's tough to tell where the Celtics are heading after all but losing out on Kevin Love, but there are still moves that Boston has to make. They have 18 people on their roster and still plenty of Ammo.

I'm not really sure where they would look outside of another rebuild year. Maybe there is something out there that we aren't seeing but, tough to look at this team and think this is going to be acceptable. still we will all bleed green and watch these young guys work their tails off. They could be exciting to watch...
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 07-25-2014 at 09:13 PM.

vCash
    Trade Rondo, Bass and Green hopefully.
    Boston Sports!!

vCash
    I don't know if I like trading Rondo honestly. I still think he's an elite point guard in the league and still a great player for this team.

Also there's a rumor going around that Boston is still remotely in the Love trade talk, looking for a third team either yo land Love or be part of the trade to land an impact player regardless. I don't see why Boston should hold on to all these assets they've acquired. Expedite the rebuild and get moving. Easier said then done. Like I said before, it looks to be another down year and that's okay for the young talent, but why not go all out and make this process quicker?

vCash
    I hope we can worm our way into the Love trade and get Dieng somehow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWash013 View Post
    I don't know if I like trading Rondo honestly. I still think he's an elite point guard in the league and still a great player for this team.

Also there's a rumor going around that Boston is still remotely in the Love trade talk, looking for a third team either yo land Love or be part of the trade to land an impact player regardless. I don't see why Boston should hold on to all these assets they've acquired. Expedite the rebuild and get moving. Easier said then done. Like I said before, it looks to be another down year and that's okay for the young talent, but why not go all out and make this process quicker?
    If you try to add talent there's a fine line between speeding up and setting back the rebuild. You don't want to get stuck in the middle ground - not good enough to win a title but lacking the flexibility to make the necessary moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I like the idea of Monroe an Bledsoe

vCash
    I think Monroe and Bledsoe would be decent fits but even with Rondo, I'm not even sure where that would put Boston in the hunt. 4th? Maybe? There's no point in contending for an 8th seed, hardly missing the playoffs and getting stuck with the 10th or 11th pick is pointless. At this point I think it's go big or suck it up for another year unfortunately. I would like the Bledsoe and Monroe additions. But I think i would like Love and someone else. But I also don't want to be stuck with the 10th or 11th pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckus16969 View Post
    I like the idea of Monroe an Bledsoe
    bledsoe wants way to much moneyb for one good season
    Boston Sports!!

vCash
    He may want too much, but getting it is another thing. Hasn't happened yet. Regardless, he's not going to put Boston over the top. Bledsoe would be a nice get for Boston though. Bledsoe and Love wouldn't be so bad! Haha. We all need to come to the sad reality that Boston isn't getting Love, so it's either some serious trade's that we never saw coming or another rebuild year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    bledsoe wants way to much moneyb for one good season
    not to mention bad knees...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Trade Rondo, Bass and Green hopefully.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    I hope we can worm our way into the Love trade and get Dieng somehow.
    And yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWash013 View Post
    I think Monroe and Bledsoe would be decent fits but even with Rondo, I'm not even sure where that would put Boston in the hunt. 4th? Maybe? There's no point in contending for an 8th seed, hardly missing the playoffs and getting stuck with the 10th or 11th pick is pointless. At this point I think it's go big or suck it up for another year unfortunately. I would like the Bledsoe and Monroe additions. But I think i would like Love and someone else. But I also don't want to be stuck with the 10th or 11th pick.
    But if we got these guys it would help other guys wanna come here

vCash
    K-E-V-I-N D-U-R-A-N-T

Know this is a (Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Shot).........but try

Free Agent in 2016.......try our hand at either trade or free agent signing.

Offer Smart, Young, Olynyk, Green, Bos-Clippers & Philly picks in 2015 or a 2016 1st instead of the Philly pick(s)

Rondo/Bradley/Durant/Sully/Zeller
    Last edited by esb; 07-23-2014 at 07:18 PM.

vCash
    has to be monroe and trading green!

vCash
    They just have too many assets to sit there and waste. Something has to happen. Something will happen. But we won't know until it actually happen's. They may sit on those assets until something comes up, or trade assets to gain more. It's more likely they rebuild then compete, but if the right couple deals come along, then they should go for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast