Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Isaiah Austin Promised a job in the nba.

"Austin — who was ceremonially drafted by the NBA at the Draft back in June — tells us Silver already hooked him up with a part-time gig with the league’s NBA Cares program … and promised full-time work once he gets his degree."

class act.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...%2FFB%2FSNMain
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Legendary stuff.

vCash
    Not as much of a class act as Kobe.

vCash
    Adam Silver for ****ing President!

But Austin is good, both the NBA and Baylor U. will take care of him. He just needs to focus on his health for now and finishes his degree.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    I like it

vCash
    Adam Silver is doing all the right moves. Unfortunately his era will coincide with sponsors on jerseys,but even if I don't like this idea,Nba will make even more money.

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash

Isaiah Austin Promised a job in the nba.

I hope he's at least qualified for whatever job he gets because if I was competing against him for a job opportunity I'd be pissed and go in a different direction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    I hope he's at least qualified for whatever job he gets because if I was competing against him for a job opportunity I'd be pissed and go in a different direction
    When I watching the draft I told my friend that it sucks for him but that I don't really feel sorry for him because he'll still be in a way better position than any of us. He's going to get paid for doing nothing just so Silver looks like a good guy and now it's happening as predicted.

vCash
    Silver is a doing a heck of a job transforming the Commissioner role from "dictator" to "man of the people".
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Adam Silver continues to do no wrong

vCash
    I like Adam Silver a lot but interesting enough all he has really done is listen to what the people have demanded and answered. We were all calling for Sterling's head, every single one of us, that was, imo the single easiest decision he could have had and guess what, he has been praised not stop ever since! It's like Stern just refused to progress the game of basketball at all from a non revenue point of view, and now that Silver is doing what we've all called for he's a hero. Isaiah Austin had a tragedy happen to him. A 1st round pick is guaranteed millions and even a 2nd rounder is likely to make at least 500,000. Silver has done a great job with the PR but what's interesting is just how easy it is for him to gauge what the public wants do to forums and social media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    I like Adam Silver a lot but interesting enough all he has really done is listen to what the people have demanded and answered. We were all calling for Sterling's head, every single one of us, that was, imo the single easiest decision he could have had and guess what, he has been praised not stop ever since! It's like Stern just refused to progress the game of basketball at all from a non revenue point of view, and now that Silver is doing what we've all called for he's a hero. Isaiah Austin had a tragedy happen to him. A 1st round pick is guaranteed millions and even a 2nd rounder is likely to make at least 500,000. Silver has done a great job with the PR but what's interesting is just how easy it is for him to gauge what the public wants do to forums and social media.
    So what? He shouldn't give what the people want? The fact that Silver actually listens to the public like an actual leader instead of just mad with power like Stern did is huge progress.

vCash
    Adam Silver is the man

vCash
    Such a classy move by the Association.