Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

How Can The Bulls Make This Work?

It has been rumored now that the Bulls stand to be the biggest threats to the Cavs to acquire Love because they have more ready to go pieces like Taj Gibson, Jimmy Butler and likely to add other assets in their possession. That may very well be true but how would they make that dynamic work now that they have Gasol for three years and still have the reigning Defensive Player of the Year in Noah? I can see Noah slipping back to the four now that they have Gasol but neither can play the three and you just signed Mirotic so what the hell position would Love be playing? Are they seriously thinking about having Gasol or Noah coming off the bench if they pulled off a trade for Love? Thoughts because this makes no sense at this point to me. You acquired Gasol who was the consolation prize because it looked as if Love was either going to Cleveland or Golden State and you missed out on Melo.

vCash

How Can The Bulls Make This Work?

It's probably a smoke screen so the Cavs give up what Minny wants

ONE GOAL ACHIEVED!
    1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013

vCash
    It can't. I mean I like Gibson and butler but neither have the ability and talent of Wiggins.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    It can't. I mean I like Gibson and butler but neither have the ability and talent of Wiggins.
    Wiggins ceiling is definitely higher but does Minnesota want to really wait how many years for him to mature and develop only to see him walk out the door or have to be traded after he finally puts it together? This is basically a win now league with coaches losing their jobs if they don't show results within two years or even less sometimes. It's why they prefer Thompson over Wiggins because Klay can step right in there and do what he's been doing in Golden State.....Wiggins is a project and even though he may have the better career down the road for their money, right now, Gibson and Butler with a sweetner, maybe picks, would be in Minnesota's best interest if the Warriors won't part with Thompson. Just my opinion.

vCash
    I highly doubt Bulls have to worry about how to fit KLove in, because he's not coming here.

Jimmy

vCash
    We actually prefer Wiggins over Klay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBUU View Post
    I highly doubt Bulls have to worry about how to fit KLove in, because he's not coming here.
    I hope you're right because I love having Jimmy and Taj with the other guys. Good core group.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    It's probably a smoke screen so the Cavs give up what Minny wants
    Bingo. It's Minny blowing smoke to inflate the market.

vCash
    Kevin Love will be a Cav by next weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Kevin Love will be a Cav by next weekend.
    With how many vets wanting to go there for minimum like in Miami.

vCash
    its a bs rumor.these nba writers only get interest/attention when they pump up trade rumor mill stuff.bulls offer is a joke compared to the stuff connected to cavs and w's ...and they probably dont want him as they the bulls loaded up on guys that play love's position

vCash
    The Bulls are probably just being used for leverage.

vCash
    Bulls should offer that same package of Jimmy, Taj and a 1st rounder to PHX for Eric Bledsoe.

They shouldn't be wasting their time on Love, who I feel is inattainable for what Chicago is offering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SEAVER:28828641
    Wiggins ceiling is definitely higher but does Minnesota want to really wait how many years for him to mature and develop only to see him walk out the door or have to be traded after he finally puts it together? This is basically a win now league with coaches losing their jobs if they don't show results within two years or even less sometimes. It's why they prefer Thompson over Wiggins because Klay can step right in there and do what he's been doing in Golden State.....Wiggins is a project and even though he may have the better career down the road for their money, right now, Gibson and Butler with a sweetner, maybe picks, would be in Minnesota's best interest if the Warriors won't part with Thompson. Just my opinion.
    Umm ya they will def wait lol. Cuz he has a chance to be a superstar Gibson and Butler don't. They are not a player or 2 away from contending. They have time. Build around Wiggins, rubio, dieng etc... that's the only way really.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Umm ya they will def wait lol. Cuz he has a chance to be a superstar Gibson and Butler don't. They are not a player or 2 away from contending. They have time. Build around Wiggins, rubio, dieng etc... that's the only way really.
    And watch him leave or demand a trade when it's contract time. I seriously can't see Wiggins choosing on his own power when his rookie contract is up to stay in Minnesota. Rubio will be the next out the door. At least with Gibson and Butler you have NBA ready talent that can help you now with Rubio and Dieng. Basically the Wolves will serve as a D-League type team.....get him developed so he can go onto greener pastures. What kind of future is that for the Timberwolves organization?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast