Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Doc: I won't coach Clips if Sterling is still owner

@ramonashelburne: Parsons says that Doc Rivers has told him, 'If Mr. Sterling continues to own the team, he doesn’t think he wants to continue as coach"

Just thinking why the Lakers are still the only team who hasn't hired a head coach yet. Hhhhmmmm

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

vCash
    parsons? chandler parsons?
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Legendary stuff.

vCash
    Why make a thread about your pipe dream when this has zero chance of happening? Not only is Sterling getting killed pretty much daily in this case... but even IF he somehow pulls off a miracle upset, the NBA has said it will strip control of the team and sale before things spiral out of control. You guys can settle for Byron Scott.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    parsons? chandler parsons?
    Dick Parsons. The interim CEO of the Clippers to transition this sale process.

vCash
    Sterling is done. He's already made a spectacle of himself in court, it's all but a formality at this point.

He should take his billion and just go settle down in Mississippi, life will probably make a lot more sense to him down there.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Sterling is done. He's already made a spectacle of himself in court, it's all but a formality at this point.

He should take his billion and just go settle down in Mississippi, life will probably make a lot more sense to him down there.....
    Have you been following his outbursts on Twitter? Movie material for sure. I'm talking about... shouting "Be a man!!!" over and over at a Lawyer while being questioned.. and showing up to court in flip flops LMAO. The dude is toast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Have you been following his outbursts on Twitter? Movie material for sure. I'm talking about... shouting "Be a man!!!" over and over at a Lawyer while being questioned.. and showing up to court in flip flops LMAO. The dude is toast.
    Lol. Yeah it's unreal, I'm like what the hell are his lawyers doing? Even though the guy is a racist jerk it's still pretty messed up they're just collecting checks to let him further make a fool of himself...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Lol. Yeah it's unreal, I'm like what the hell are his lawyers doing? Even though the guy is a racist jerk it's still pretty messed up they're just collecting checks to let him further make a fool of himself...
    The lawyers last night apparently told Donald that they are almost sure they are going to lose the case at this point, which is what led to yesterday's spur of the moment meeting between Steve Ballmer (guy buying Clippers for those not following) and Donald Sterling. Apparently Sterling was asking for settlement money to drop the case and allow the sale to finish. If he thought he had a good chance to win the case, he wouldn't of done that.

As you said I think the lawyers are just trying to get one more huge payday.

vCash
    I honestly think if he remains owner, then the NBA should just contract the Clippers from the league. That organization has been more bad than good in every facet. The NBA image will continue to take a hit if the Clippers are still a part of the league.

vCash
    Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 21s
    I don't see anyway Sterling is the owner when the seasons starts. Either Shelly wins this case (likely) or NBA seizes team and sells it.

What I'm saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    I honestly think if he remains owner, then the NBA should just contract the Clippers from the league. That organization has been more bad than good in every facet. The NBA image will continue to take a hit if the Clippers are still a part of the league.
    The Clippers actually had the support of the entire league in the playoffs with the "We Are One". NBA commercials, other teams changing their accessories. In other words, none of what you say adds up (not that it's a new phenomenon). Donald Sterling is the problem, the organization itself is filled with class act players, coaches, front office execs.

How many other teams in the league would of handled things so professionally without self detonating? Maybe the Spurs, that's about it.

vCash
    Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 50s
    Sorry Lakers fans, Doc Rivers won't be the next Lakers coach. Even if he left the Clippers, he has two years left on a 3-year contract.

Clippers would have to let him out of his contract

vCash

Doc: I won't coach Clips if Sterling is still owner

Why didnt the nba just seize the team in the first place?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 21s
    I don't see anyway Sterling is the owner when the seasons starts. Either Shelly wins this case (likely) or NBA seizes team and sells it.

What I'm saying.

Arash Markazi is never right about anything. Silver already said last week, there is still a chance Sterling owns the team when the season starts. As a Lakers fan, I would not want Doc as our coach if he left because of this mess. Doc needs to stick with the Clippers no matter what, otherwise, the players may take a similar stance. Here is the article where Silver says Sterling could still own the team next year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-com...050059719.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Why didnt the nba just seize the team in the first place?
    How many CP3 teams are they going to seize?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast