Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

This dungy thing is so stupid

Doesnt anyone realize how this blew up just lends more truth to what the hell he was trying to say lol. The media can be so dense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Doesnt anyone realize how this blew up just lends more truth to what the hell he was trying to say lol. The media can be so dense
    So Tony Dungy making a distraction out of Michael Sam proves Tony Dungy was right when he said Michael Sam was going to cause a distraction? Talk about circular reasoning...

Just let the kid play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    So Tony Dungy making a distraction out of Michael Sam proves Tony Dungy was right when he said Michael Sam was going to cause a distraction? Talk about circular reasoning...

Just let the kid play.
    Um dungy didnt put this all over tv and radio...the media did. Nobody can stop.

What he said was way blown out of porportion anyways. They wete dyinh for a sam story.

vCash
    Um dungy didnt put this all over tv and radio...the media did. Nobody can stop.

What he said was way blown out of porportion anyways. They wete dyinh for a sam story.
    The media doesn't bring you news, it brings people what they want to hear. Which is drama over nothing more often than not. Fortunately we can all turn it off / not read it / not click on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The media doesn't bring you news, it brings people what they want to hear. Which is drama over nothing more often than not. Fortunately we can all turn it off / not read it / not click on it.
    Lol....eye roll all day on this bs.

vCash
    so what happened?

vCash
    He said he wouldnt draft sam months ago bc hes a distraction. The media is dying to make it explode. Mostly hinting its his religion.

Dungy doesnt seem to have an insensutive bone in his body. The media doesmt care about facts though. Theyre handing out pitchforks and lynchong ropes

vCash
    I'm sure the St. Louis Rams are completely overwhelmed that the sports media is having a mild reaction to Tony Dungy saying something stupid on Oprah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    so what happened?
    Michael Sam bought Dungy a drink at a bar and Tony thought he was coming onto him. Tony was very adamant about not being seen with a homosexual in public and instead invited him back to his hotel where he made passionate love to Michael. Sam couldn't keep quiet though and insisted that they both go on Maury where it was determined that when it came to 4 month old baby Jamal, Tony was not the father !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    I'm sure the St. Louis Rams are completely overwhelmed that the sports media is having a mild reaction to Tony Dungy saying something stupid on Oprah
    Not really what happened but okay. And nobody said that.

vCash
    Sigh. This place is so childish

vCash
    You don't think Dungy is smart enough to know what was going to happen? Especially considering the ridiculous things the Vikings' ST coach allegedly said not too long ago. Plus, let's not pretend like Dungy isn't part of the media in some facet. I will say there is truth to what he's saying, but I certainly think he would've better served to have not anything. And considering he went to bat for Vick during his ordeal, I'm not sure he has a lot of room to talk. Maybe I'm wrong here, but (if you do believe) I think God looks down far worse on awful treatment and murderings of dogs over homosexuality. But then again, I think those that use religion to condemn homosexuality are generally jack***es. Not sure if Dungy falls in that category, however. Like I said, I don't really think what he said is that bad and is probably being misconstrued worse than intent

vCash
    No one Gabe a damn about Michael sam until Dungy decided to bring it up again. I don't even know how this guy became some moral leader among the NFL.

Are we forgetting about his sons suicide?

The big rumor was his son killed himself because he was gay and Dungy wouldn't accept it.

This is the same guy who wanted to help Vick back into the league. As if he wasn't a distraction. All these religious types are full of ****, and never get called out on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    No one Gabe a damn about Michael sam until Dungy decided to bring it up again. I don't even know how this guy became some moral leader among the NFL.

Are we forgetting about his sons suicide?

The big rumor was his son killed himself because he was gay and Dungy wouldn't accept it.

This is the same guy who wanted to help Vick back into the league. As if he wasn't a distraction. All these religious types are full of ****, and never get called out on it.
    No they gave a damn. They just didnt have an in to duscyss it again.

vCash
    Lol....eye roll all day on this bs.
    So does this "dungy thing" upset you more than all the other turmoil going on in the world right now?

If so, job done, media.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast