Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Fernando Rodney and his crooked cap

Does this annoy anyone else?

How on Earth does MLB and the teams he plays for, now and previously, allow this? I'm sure teams have uniform standards that need to be met, no?

I think it's a disgrace, he looks like a thug. You play for a professional sports team, dress appropriately.

vCash

Fernando Rodney and his crooked cap

Do you live in a gated community?

It's the 21st century, who cares. He should probably stop shooting arrows at the Angels but his cap is perfectly fine, it adds flare to the character.

Would you prefer if everyone were like the Yankees? No facial hair, no nothing? These things are what's wrong with the sport, it's a game and a business, you're only as professional as you're trying to look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by special needs View Post
    Does this annoy anyone else?
    Yes, lots of people.
    But not me.

I'm sure teams have uniform standards that need to be met, no?
    Yes they do.
    He meets them.

You play for a professional sports team, dress appropriately.
    He meets all the requirements.
    Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

vCash
    Yikes.

It's a hat. Who cares how you wear it...so long as it abides by the rules and it does.

Pokey Reese and Abe Alvarez used to do it. I kinda liked it

vCash
    "Looks like a thug"

Im sorry that a hat offends you
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    His hat and his little bow and arrow antics just make me root against him for the most part.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

It's the 21st century, who cares. He should probably stop shooting arrows at the Angels but his cap is perfectly fine, it adds flare to the character.

Would you prefer if everyone were like the Yankees? No facial hair, no nothing? These things are what's wrong with the sport, it's a game and a business, you're only as professional as you're trying to look.
    To answer your question, no my community is not gated.

Anyways, every time I see it he reminds me of a street gang member. And people like you think it's acceptable for a professional baseball player to look like that on the playing field, on national television? This country really is going down the shitter.

vCash
    He wears it as a tribute to his father who passed away the year Fernando made it to the majors... His father used to move the bill of his cap to the direction of the sun when he and Fernando played catch in the Dominican Republic.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Anyways, every time I see it he reminds me of a street gang member.
    What you are reminded of when you look at Rodney says more about you than it does about him

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ch_blot_01.jpg

And people like you think it's acceptable for a professional baseball player to look like that on the playing field, on national television?
    And people like those who work for the MLB, since his uniform meets all the standards.

This country really is going down the shitter.
    Perhaps, but almost certainly not for the reasons that you think.

Let me ask you a question.
    You stated that you thought Rodney looked like a "thug" and a "gang member".
    Do you believe that he is a thug and/or a gang member?
    Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by special needs:28826802

Anyways, every time I see it he reminds me of a street gang member. And people like you think it's acceptable for a professional baseball player to look like that on the playing field, on national television? This country really is going down the shitter.
    Yeah, the country is going down the shitter all because a baseball player wears his hat crooked.

vCash

Haha are you serious? If anything you're part of the problem for thinking something so little is such a big deal. Making judgements of someone you don't even know based on race and how he wears a hat.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    Yeah, the country is going down the shitter all because a baseball player wears his hat crooked.
    We're ****ed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    His hat and his little bow and arrow antics just make me root against him for the most part.
    http://mlbplayers.mlb.com/pa/news/ar...news&fext=.jsp

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    "Looks like a thug"

Im sorry that a hat offends you
    The hat scares me. I would walk to the other side of the street if I saw that hat

vCash

Yes. A crooked hat is what's wrong with the country. Glad we could pinpoint the problem

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast