Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sports Illustrated's Peter King thinks the Colts are the best team in the AFC....

1. Seattle. I like the approach of the coach and the defense (“We’re going to win again, and we don’t care who knows it”) and, from being with Russell Wilson a bit this offseason, I know his approach. He’ll enter camp this week thinking he’s got to beat out Tarvaris Jackson for the starting job.

2. Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers has his weapons and his health, and the schedule’s friendly post-Sept. 4, with the Bills, Jets, Dolphins out of conference on the docket.

3. San Francisco. If I trusted Colin Kaepernick as much as I trust Russell Wilson, 1 and 3 would be reversed.

4. New Orleans. The rich get obscenely richer, and Brandin Cooks wins offensive rookie of the year, and the defense stays stout. Need to survive the schedule: three of the first away, three of the last five away.

5. Indianapolis. I’m buying the Luck hype, plus he gets back one of the great young tight ends in the game—Dwayne Allen. Colts will score loads of points, and could go 6-0 in the AFC South.

6. Denver. Having a hard time getting That Game out of my head.

7. New England. Good chance to start 7-0 before a pretty rough six-game stretch (Chicago, Denver, at Indy, Detroit, at Green Bay, at San Diego).
    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/07/21/buffal...-camp-opens/5/

Trying to post positive news.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I dont think were better than Den or that GB,SF, and NOs are better than us. List has many flaws.

Lucks on our side

vCash

Sports Illustrated's Peter King thinks the Colts are the best team in the AFC...

Green Bay at #2? The only guy that stands out to me is Rodgers. Honestly, I think the Bears will win the NFC North.

vCash
    Sea
    sf
    den
    ne
    ind

vCash
    Interesting

vCash
    All depends on our O-Line...very surprised we are ahead of Denver and New England. Seems like this year is the year to buy into the Luck/Colts hype.

#iubb

vCash
    I think if:

1. Thomas, Wayne, Bradshaw, and Allen all return healthy
    2. Richardson progresses as a back
    3. Mewhort, Holmes, and Thorton progress as players and solidify the line
    4. Werner, Chapman, and Howell play up to the hype
    5. And a little Luck, both figuratively and literally

I think the Colts have a great chance at having one if the best offenses in the AFC, as well as being one of the best team in NFL and AFC and win a Super Bowl this year. The AFC is still pretty top heavy, as is the NFC. With a first round bye, the Colts could have an easy path the the conference championship game. It helps the schedule is one of the easiest in the NFL and the majority of the scheduled competition is scheduled the first six weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals1226 View Post
    I think if:

1. Thomas, Wayne, Bradshaw, and Allen all return healthy
    2. Richardson progresses as a back
    3. Mewhort, Holmes, and Thorton progress as players and solidify the line
    4. Werner, Chapman, and Howell play up to the hype
    5. And a little Luck, both figuratively and literally

I think the Colts have a great chance at having one if the best offenses in the AFC, as well as being one of the best team in NFL and AFC and win a Super Bowl this year. The AFC is still pretty top heavy, as is the NFC. With a first round bye, the Colts could have an easy path the the conference championship game. It helps the schedule is one of the easiest in the NFL and the majority of the scheduled competition is scheduled the first six weeks.
    I think a lot of people are under estimating our defense as well. Yes we have huge injury questions, and guys like Chapman and Howell you mentioned need to step up....but as long as the injury bug doesn't hit them I think our D will surprise a lot of teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I think a lot of people are under estimating our defense as well. Yes we have huge injury questions, and guys like Chapman and Howell you mentioned need to step up....but as long as the injury bug doesn't hit them I think our D will surprise a lot of teams.
    I agree. I think the defense is a lot better than advertised. A healthy Davis and Toler, along with Butler makes a pretty good CB tandem. The pass rush is a little better with Chapman and Werner being a year more experienced and adding Jones and Jackson. I think Adams and Howell will make a good one-two punch at FS.

I'm not nearly as worried as many are. Excited to see this team in action.

vCash
    At least Peter has given great reviews to the Colts. Indeed they will be back in the Super Bowl! Need all the "Luck" that they can get!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals1226 View Post
    I agree. I think the defense is a lot better than advertised. A healthy Davis and Toler, along with Butler makes a pretty good CB tandem. The pass rush is a little better with Chapman and Werner being a year more experienced and adding Jones and Jackson. I think Adams and Howell will make a good one-two punch at FS.

I'm not nearly as worried as many are. Excited to see this team in action.
    That's a great oxymoron.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck