Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who gets traded?

Who do you think gets traded and who would you like to see your team get. I would the Braves to get a #1 pitcher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    Who do you think gets traded and who would you like to see your team get. I would the Braves to get a #1 pitcher.
    The Braves don't have the prospects to acquire a pitcher like that unless they're dealing from their major their major league squad.

vCash
    I hope the Tigers grab a reliever and possibly a left handed bat, work your magic Dombrowski.
    2014-15 Adopt a Lion: Jeremy Ross

vCash
    Would be surprised if the phillies trade anyone other than Papelbon

vCash
    I want the Yankees to acquire another front line starter, but we will see. Mark Buehrle is my prediction. I just don't want to take Chase Headley unless the Padres give up Kennedy and another piece.

vCash
    Marlins gonna make some move to hopefully keep pushing I can see steve gone
    Be $wavy

vCash
    I would love for the Cards to trade for and land Ben Zobrist

I don't think it'll happen though, the Rays are quietly getting back into contention, and they should be competitive next season. I honestly don't see Price getting traded.

The biggest names that could be traded this season won't be because Ruben Amaro is an idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    I want the Yankees to acquire another front line starter, but we will see. Mark Buehrle is my prediction. I just don't want to take Chase Headley unless the Padres give up Kennedy and another piece.
    Because it makes perfect sense for the Jays to trade Buehrle to the team they are currently tied with, fighting for the division/WC.

The guy I want the O's to go after, if available is David Murphy. LH bat, complete upgrade at 2B. But the O's farm is weak and their not trading their top guys (Gausman, Bundy, Harvey, Schoop) unless it's for a front-line starter. At least, I assume.

Ian Kennedy is another interesting name.
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srhorioles View Post
    Because it makes perfect sense for the Jays to trade Buehrle to the team they are currently tied with, fighting for the division/WC.

The guy I want the O's to go after, if available is David Murphy. LH bat, complete upgrade at 2B. But the O's farm is weak and their not trading their top guys (Gausman, Bundy, Harvey, Schoop) unless it's for a front-line starter. At least, I assume.

Ian Kennedy is another interesting name.
    Do you mean Daniel Murphy?

vCash
    oops, yes, Daniel. I get all 3 of them mixed up
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    i want the yankees to get mike trout, giancarlo stanton, jose abreu, david price, evan longoria and cole hamels

vCash
    I'd love for the Dodgers to go the 'absorb money instead of lose prospects' route with Papelbon and Lee. But, as mentioned, Amaro probably thinks these guys have a ton of trade value.

Since Texas sucks they have some relievers that could help the pen. Neal Cotts and Jaokim Soria are the 2 best.

I've thought about a Carl Crawford for John Danks swap. The White Sox have nothing in the OF, they could afford to play Crawford and let him (continue to try to) rebuild value. The Dodgers could use some starting pitching depth. A classic 'bad contract swap'.

Come August, I'd like the Dodgers to pull some deja vu and get Adam Dunn. In 2009 the Dodgers got Jim Thome from the White Sox to pinch hit and play DH in the World Series. Let's try that again. Like the other trades, he shouldn't cost much in prospects.
    Donít argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. óGreg King

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    i want the yankees to get mike trout, giancarlo stanton, jose abreu, david price, evan longoria and cole hamels
    Seems likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    I'd love for the Dodgers to go the 'absorb money instead of lose prospects' route with Papelbon and Lee. But, as mentioned, Amaro probably thinks these guys have a ton of trade value.

Since Texas sucks they have some relievers that could help the pen. Neal Cotts and Jaokim Soria are the 2 best.

I've thought about a Carl Crawford for John Danks swap. The White Sox have nothing in the OF, they could afford to play Crawford and let him (continue to try to) rebuild value. The Dodgers could use some starting pitching depth. A classic 'bad contract swap'.

Come August, I'd like the Dodgers to pull some deja vu and get Adam Dunn. In 2009 the Dodgers got Jim Thome from the White Sox to pinch hit and play DH in the World Series. Let's try that again. Like the other trades, he shouldn't cost much in prospects.
    I thought the Dodgers had plenty of starting depth

Bills, Haren, Maholm, etc.

I haven't really been keeping up with them, have these guys been going down to injuries?

You have

1. Kershaw
    2. Greinke
    3. Ryu

We know that

Then you have Beckett (who is now back, right?)

Then you have guys like Patterson and Fife that can help too....

Is John Danks really what you would want for Carl Crawford?

I think Crawford rebounds if he gets consistent playing time btw, plus his xBABIP isn't nearly as bad as his BABIP has been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    you forgot Jose Altuve, Troy Tulowitzki, Chris Sale and Paul Goldschimdt
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast